🌼37 ¶M¶🌼

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Enjoy!
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung obeyed his mate's orders as he was too needy to be embarrassed. He took off his clothes and slowly crawled to the bed, on his knees and hands just like the alpha ordered.

Later, the door of the bathroom opened. Jungkook looked at Taehyung lovingly, enjoying the sinful sight in front of him. He took off the towel that covered his lower half and went to the bed. Taehyung whined when Jungkook started sucking his back.

"You're so fucking pretty. My pretty obedient little angel."

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook praised him. "D-daddy, p-please..." He mewled. "Please what?" Jungkook asked as he slipped his hand down. He took Taehyung's dick in his hand and started pumping it. Taehyung could feel himself getting more and more breathless. His hands started shaking as they became weak. Jungkook noticed it and flipped him so he laid on his back.

He moaned when Jungkook stroked the tip of his length with his thumb. The alpha started pumping his dick again, wiping the precum all over.

"P-please."

"Yes? What do you want baby?" Jungkook teased making Taehyung angry. "Want your cock in me! Please fuck me daddy!" He begged loudly. "I didn't know my baby doll's pretty lips can say such dirty words." Jungkook said, stunned. Taehyung didn't answer and only blushed. He didn't want to tell Jungkook that Jieun told him to watch a porn video because he thought the alpha would be mad.

He was surprised when Jungkook smashed his lips on his, but he kissed back immediately after. "Let's prep you first, okay?" Jungkook said. "No, want you now." Taehyung replied. "I don't want to hurt you or the pups, love." The taller said and caressed Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung shaked his head, "I can handle it daddy."

"Well, as you wish."

"Want you raw daddy." Taehyung said when he saw Jungkook trying to get a condom. "When did my doll's innocence go?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "P-please...quick." Taehyung mewled. He wanted to answer the other's question later.

Jungkook chuckled and spread the omega's legs. He kissed the other's golden thighs before pushing the tip of his cock in. Taehyung's breath hitched as he felt the alpha's length go deeper. Tears fell down his eyes because of the pain but he could handle it. "It will feel better soon." Jungkook wiped the omega tears and pecked his forehead to distract him from the pain.

"Y-you can move now daddy." Taehyung said a couple of minutes later. Jungkook slowly moved in and out but fastened his pace after. Taehyung moaned loudly as pleasure took over his body. "Ah d-daddy, so good!" The omega said. "Want me to go harder?" Jungkook teased. "Yes please." He whined. Jungkook smirked, pleased by the sight of his little mate squirming underneath him.

He thrusted roughly, going in and out. The other male was drooling and sobbing from the pleasure. He groaned when Jungkook slapped his ass.

"Already a drooling mess. Such a slut for daddy's cock."

Taehyung moaned loudly once Jungkook hit his special spot a couple of times. "Mmm...P-please... r-right there." He said. He pulled Jungkook by the neck to kiss him. Their lips connected eachother perfectly and both of them melted into it. Jungkook bit Taehyung's bottom lip for access and Taehyung immediately granted it. He slipped his tongue inside and explored Taehyung cavern.

They pulled away when they ran out of breath. Jungkook smiled when saw Taehyung wrecked. His heavy breathing, swollen lips, messy hair, hooded eyes, and the hickeys around his body. So fucking wreaked for him. "You're so goddamn beautiful baby boy." Jungkook said and caressed his cheek. "P-please continue daddy." Taehyung whined. "You're so needy today." Jungkook chuckled and continued thrust inside him.