🌼18🌼

I know this isn't a piano cover but it's amazing! OMG I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! ^^^^
*****************************

TAEHYUNG FOCUS

After their make out session, the two went to their classes as if nothing just happened. Unfortunately, they had different classes so they bid their goodbyes and went different ways. Taehyung did not saw any of his hyungs or noonas in his class, so he decided to sit on the back right near the window.

He look outside at the window and saw three birds playing. Taehyung was so destracted by the three birds he didn't notice that Hyejin came and grabbed his wrist harshly. She dragged him outside the class as he whimpered. "P-please l-let m-e go!" Taehyung said trying to get out of her grip. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Jungkook?!" Hyejin said holding him more tightly. "Y-you're h-hurting m-me, p-please let g-go!" Taehyung said, sobbing hardly.

Out of nowhere, someone came. "Excuse me, he said let go." That someone was Hyunjae, the new student. Hyejin felt anger and jealousy rise through her veins but she harshly release him from her grip and walked away like nothing happened.

Hyunjae looked at Taehyung and said "Are you okay?" Taehyung quickly wiped his tears away with his shirt and said "I'm fine. Thank you so much for saving me. I'm Kim Taehyung by the way."

"I'm Choi Hyunjae. I'm new and I don't know anyone around here. Would you mind being my first friend?" As Hyunjae said that Taehyung smile grew wide. "Of course I wouldn't mind being your first friend, it's a pleasure!" He said then giggled cutely.

Both continued taking and they realized they had the same class so they went there and sat next to eachother.

- (Time Skip)

After three more classes it was time for food. In the third class, Jungkook was with Taehyung. The whole time Taehyung was blushing madly as he remembered what they did a while ago. Jungkook in the other hand was happy that he got another class with Taehyung to keep him distracted from sleeping in class.

After the bell rang, the two went to their locker. While Taehyung was putting his things back to his locker, Hyunjae came while waving "Hi Tae!" "Oh hi Hyunjae!" Taehyung waved back not noticing Jungkook glaring at Hyunjae. "I was wondering could you show me around the school? I almost got lost-" "-Sorry not sorry but Taehyung's busy." Jungkook cut off Hyunjae in a not-so-polite way and gently dragged Taehyung to the cafeteria. "Kookie that was rude." Taehyung said while pouting.

"Sorry babydoll but I don't share what's mine." Jungkook said he looked down at the other. "And that also includes you." Jungkook said before kissing him deeply. After Jungkook break the kiss, Taehyung hit Jungkook's arm out of embarrassment. "Yah Jungkook everyone is watching!" "I don't care I want everyone to know that you're mine petal." Jungkook said as he snaked his hands around Taehyung's waist, pulling Taehyung closer to his embrace. "L-let's j-just go the others a-are waiting." Taehyung wiggled out of Jungkook's embrace and walked to the table where they usually hang out on. Jungkook chuckled as he watched his baby walking to the table still embarrassed then quickly followed him.

- (time skip)

After the bell rang, Taehyung excitedly skipped to his locker. He was excited to leave school and go to the pack house but he was nervous as well. Suddenly, arms were wrapped around his waist. Taehyung gasped at the sudden contact and turned around. He saw Jungkook smirking "Hi baby." "H-hello Kookie." Taehyung shuttered. Why am I always shuttering these days? Taehyung wondered in his mind.

"Are you excited that you're now going to live with your handsome and amazing mate?" Jungkook said confidently. "Yah don't think so high of yourself!" Taehyung said hitting Jungkook's arm as they chuckled. "Anyways, come on love let's go." Jungkook intertwined his hand with the other's and they both went to Jungkook's car.