🌼19 ¶M¶🌼

*****************************

"Let's continue what we were doing babyboy."

Jungkook said looking at Taehyung darkly and hungrily, like a predator eyeing it's prey. With that Taehyung was gently pushed to the bed, his back meeting the soft mattress looking at Jungkook with innocent eyes. Jungkook crashed his lips on the other's. Taehyung began moan and whimper loudly. Jungkook took that chance to slip his tongue inside the other's mouth. Taehyung let out a broken moan which made Jungkook groan, feeling his pants getting tighter.

After kissing Taehyung deeply again, Jungkook traveled down to Taehyung's neck. Taehyung's moans became louder and that made Jungkook smirk. Jackpot. "J-ung-" "-Call me daddy babyboy." Jungkook whispered to the other's ear. "D-daddy?" "Ahhh~ Fuck, I can't resist you kitten." Jungkook moaned and started undressing Taehyung, leaving the grey haired boy fully naked on the bed. Taehyung got embarrassed and quickly hid his body with the pillows. "W-why did you undress m-me daddy?" He said, hiding his face on another pillow.

"I'm gonna teach you how to make love petal." Taehyung then recalled his conversation with Jimin a few days ago. Making love? What is it? Are we going to do that? Taehyung thought. Jungkook got off the bed and undressed himself, his six-pack abs, his V-line, and his massive member was now shown. Taehyung covered his eyes with his hands and that made Jungkook chuckle softly. "Don't cover your eyes baby."

Taehyung hesitatingly obeyed the other's order and gulped as Jungkook crawled back on the bed. He started leaving wet kisses on Taehyung's tummy. "You're so beautiful baby boy." Jungkook said then trailed down to Taehyung's thighs and began sucking, leaving beautiful purple and red hickeys.

He stopped and took out a bottle of lube and a condom from the drawer because he doesn't want to make his baby pregnant yet (Male omegas, submissive male betas, and submissive male alphas can get pregnant except for male truebloods in this story). He opened the bottle of vanilla flavored lube and squeezed a good amount on his three fingers.

"This is going to hurt baby but I promise you'll feel good soon." Jungkook said then pecked the other's lips before pushing one finger in. "Ahhhhh!" Taehyung cried out in pain. "D-daddy i-it hurts so much!" Taehyung said with tears in his eyes. Jungkook started peck all around his face as he said sweet words to the other to distract him from the pain.

A couple minutes have passed and Jungkook put another finger in and started scissoring the two fingers. A couple of seconds later Taehyung started to feel good, infact he want more. "Ngh~ Daddy I Ah-f-feel good." Taehyung moaned loudy and slowly started to move his hips. "F-fuck you look so hot right now baby boy." Jungkook said as he kissed the other passionately. He put the third finger in.

"Ahhhhhhh~ Daddy!" Taehyung moaned. Jungkook couldn't take in anymore, he removed his fingers, teared open the condom, then put it on his member. He took the bottle of lube, squeezed a good amount on his hand to cover his dick.

He lined up his dick to Taehyung's hole. Before he put it in, Taehyung asked "You have to put your peepee inside me to make love?" Jungkook chuckled. "Yes baby." He replied and pecked the other's lips. "I-it's going to hurt." "I know doll, but it will feel very good soon okay." Jungkook said and the other nodded.

He slowly went in and the gray haired male wanted to cry, a tear rolling down his eyes. Jungkook quickly wiped that tear away with his thumb. "If you don't want to continue baby, I can stop." He said softly. The other shook his head. "No I don't want you to stop." Taehyung and surprisingly leaned forward to kiss the brown haired male.

Jungkook was shocked at first. His baby finally kissed him first. He kissed the other back and start moving slowly inside the other. "Ahhhh~ baby boy you're so tight!" Jungkook groaned "Daddy-NGH! Faster!" Taehyung said finally feeling the pleasure. Jungkook thrusted faster moaning while looking at the boy under him.