🌼1🌼

*****************************

(Flashback 12 years ago)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Anyways I'll call my son instead of the maids to bring you two to your rooms. To let the three of you to get along and be frineds. Juho call Jungkook" "Yes head master." Juho said and went quickly to Jungkook's playroom to call the head alpha's son. "Master Jungkook your father told me to call you we have visitors you will be the one to bring them to their rooms." Jungkook look up from his toys. "New visitors yaaaay, I wanna make friends!" Jungkook said excitedly. Jungkook is a quite kid, cold to everyone even to his own parents but when it comes to visitors he becomes talkative, energetic, and kind.

After running in the hallways, Jungkook stoped to look at his father then at the two kid who looked around his age. Jungkook stared at the smiling boy for a couple of seconds. 'Beautiful' was the word that popped on his head. Whitish blond hair, dark brown orbs, and a boxy smile that anyone would kill for just to see. The boy was perfect. "Jungkook these two are our visitors they are going to live here from now on. Treat them well and show them their room. I'll be leaving now." The head alpha said and left to find his Luna.

Jungkook smiled at the both of them and said "Hello, I'm the head alpha's son Jung-" Jungkook was cut off by a growling stomach "Noona I'm hungry." Taehyung whines and pouts cutely. 'Cute' Jungkook thought and smiled at the boy. "You two must be hungry from your trip here. Wait a second, Juho tell the chiefs to make some food." "Yes young master." Juho said and walked away. "Come on I'll show your room before the food gets ready!" Jungkook said then walked, the others follow behind.

"Wow it's so pretty, I love it! Do you like it noona?" Tae asked still shocked because the room is so big and luxurious

"Wow it's so pretty, I love it! Do you like it noona?" Tae asked still shocked because the room is so big and luxurious. "Yes Taetae." Somi said. She also likes the room. "Um... Master Jungkook will Taehyung and I shared a room." Somi asked. "Yes if you don't mind." "No, actually I don't mind at all. Taehyung's afraid to sleep alone." Somi said smiling shyly. Then they heard a knock (knock knock yo onces where y'all at) on the door. "Young master the food is ready." The other maid Jisan said. "Taehyung, Somi let's go" He (Jk) smiled showing his bunny teeth. "Bunny! Bunny! Your a bunny! Bunny Kookie! I'll call you kookie now, bunny kookie!" Taehyung said squealing cute. Then Jungkook the chuckle at how cute the younger is. "Okay then, you'll call me Kookie I'll call you Tae tae" "Deal!" Taehyung said cutely.

6 years later...

6 Years have passed and Taehyung & Jungkook are now 11, and Somi's 12. Jungkook became bestfriends with the two and grew strong feelings for Somi instead of Taehyung. Although Taehyung grew feelings for Jungkook, he (TH) knows that Jungkook doesn't like him the same way, he knows the other likes Somi instead of him that's why he promised that he will only love him (JK) from a far. Jungkook now knows Tae and Somi are omegas that's why he became more protective. Since Somi and Tae are very close Jungkook gets jealous and starts not liking Tae day by day. It hurt to see the one you love with another person.