🌼39🌼

*****************************

(A couple of months later)

KOOK'S POV

I sighed as I continued my work. I can't wait to finish this and spend time with Taehyung and our babies. These couple of months were heaven for Tae and I. Our babies were healthy and they also started crawling.

I look out from the window and saw Tae. He was walking around the garden with Sungie in his arm. He looked very beautiful with the sunlight hitting his sun kissed skin and silver hair.

Suddenly, I heard a cough. I looked at the direction of the sound and saw Yoongi hyung. "Hello Kook." He said and smiled at me. "Hi hyung. Do you need something?" I asked. "No, I just came here to talk." He said and sat lazily on the couch in front of the table.

"Kook, you know your father's going to announce you as the head alpha of this pack soon," He said and continued. "But before that, you know you have to propose to Taehyung. You two already started a family and the only thing left is for you two to get married to make Tae the luna of this pack."

I took some time to reply. I looked out the window to see that Jimin was now with Taehyung and Hyesung. Tae was smiling so brightly as he and Jimin played with Hyesung. "I'll propose to him soon." I said. I looked at Yoongi hyung to see him smiling at me and I smiled back.

"So...when are YOU going to propose to Jimin?" I teased. I smirked mischievously as I saw hyung blush.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

TAE'S POV

I was walking in the garden with Sungie in my arms while admiring the flowers. His siblings are still asleep and he was the only one awake. "Sungie, aren't they pretty?" I said as I looked at the flowers and I didn't notice Hyesung was chewing on my shirt. "You're already so mischievous." I sighed but cooed shortly after when he smiled his bunny smile.

"He looks so much like Jungkook it's scary."

I turned around to where the voice came from. "Jiminie! I missed you!" I said and hugged him. "I miss you too Taehyungie." He replied before he looked at Hyesung. "You too Sungie." He said and took Hyesung from my arms.

"Where is Jungkook and why are you alone here with Hyesung? You do know it's dangerous because both of you are omegas?" Jimin said, worry written all over his face. "Jimin, you worry too much. Kookie is in his office working. Hyesung and I were just walking around the garden. There are guards and servants everywhere around the pack so don't worry." I told him. "Fine, but you still should be careful." Jimin said.

"What are you guys talking about?"

I squeaked when I felt arms around my waist. "Koo, you scared me!" I whined and pouted. "I'm sorry baby boy." Jungkook smiled sheepishly. He pecked my lips gently, making me blush a deep shade of red. "My baby is so cute." Jungkook continued and gave me kisses on my cheek, nose, forehead, and lip.

"Please don't do this in front of Hyesung."

"Come on kitten, let's leave them alone." Yoongi hyung said and left with Jimin and Hyesung to go inside the mansion. I blushed as Kookie gave me multiple kisses on my neck. "Kookie, not here!" I whined, making Jungkook laugh.

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed baby doll."

"Let's go to our room and have some alone time angel. I missed you." Jungkook said. I couldn't disagree because I missed him too. "I missed you too Kookie." I replied and we left to our room.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

THIRD PERSON POV

After a few rounds of making love, the male omega fell asleep as Jungkook caressed his hair. The alpha felt nervous now that he remembered his conversation with Yoongi. 'What if he says no?' He thought as he looked at his sleeping mate. He shaked his head to remove all the negative thoughts in his head.