🌼22 ¶M¶🌼

*****************************
THIRD PERSON POV

"Daddy?" Taehyung suddenly said ever-so-innocently and it made Jungkook choke on mere air.

"Can you mark me?" Taehyung continued, looking at Jungkook with big doe eyes. 'Fuck' Jungkook said in his mind, knowing Jungkook junior  woke up.

"Fuck baby, you made me hard." Jungkook groaned and attacked Taehyung's lips with his own hungrily. Taehyung let out cute moans in between the kiss but oxygen being the cockblocker they pulled away and it made Taehyung whine. "So needy baby." Jungkook chuckled deeply and moved down to kiss and suck on Taehyung's neck and perfectly exposed collarbones. "Ahhh d-daddy p-please m-ore~" Taehyung said needily, snaking his hands to Jungkook's abs. (Jungkook's shirtless 😏.)

He sucked on the sensitive skin and that made Taehyung sob out of pleasure. Jungkook then stopped sucking his collarbone. "I'm going to mark you now kitten. It's gonna hurt at first but it'll feel good soon." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung, eyes filled with love and lust. Taehyung nodded as a reply.

Suddenly, Jungkook's eyes turn blood red. He nipped the golden, perfectly tan skin he was going to mark before letting out his canines. Holding Taehyung's waist thightly, he sunk his canines into Taehyung, finally marking the omega as his only. Taehyung eyes glow light blue as he felt pain on his body and he quietly sobbed. A few minutes later, pleasure took over the pain as Taehyung moaned loudly.

Taehyung was on heaven. He wanted more because Jungkook marking him felt so good. Jungkook deepened the bite as he sunk deeper and deeper into him. Taehyung holding Jungkook's hair. The mate bond was finally complete.

Jungkook finally pulled away, licking the newly made mark. "D-daddy?" Taehyung said. "Yes baby doll?" "P-please ngh~ I w-want you." Taehyung replied. "Strip for me then baby." Jungkook said with a dominant voice. Taehyung slowly crawled out the bed and removed every piece of clothing that was on him. "Now go back to the bed baby. Ass up, face down." Jungkook said as he removed his own clothes. The omega complied Jungkook's order.

Jungkook cursed as he felt Juancock grew harder when he saw the stunning beauty in front of him with his ass up, his hole on full display.

Jungkook went back to the bed. He started sucking and biting  Taehyung's inner thighs which caused the younger to moan. Jungkook went up and he was met with Taehyung's hole. He put edible lube into the other's hole before he slowly push his tongue in, tasting the omega who was now a moaning mess. "Ahhhhh~!" Taehyung moaned. "Fuck baby you're so delicious. You're so so mine." Jungkook said possessively before he continued thrusting his tongue into the hole.

After a few minutes, Jungkook knew Taehyung was close so he pulled away making the other whine. He grabbed a condom from his nightstand and wore it. He finally lined up his member in front of the younger's hole and thrusted in. The younger felt extreme pain because Juancock was definitely more huge than Jungkook's tongue so he tried wiggling the pain away but earned a spank on the ass.

"Don't move it'll hurt more baby boy." Jungkook smacked Taehyung's as another time just to see it jiggle. Jungkook started thrusting in and out with extreme speed. "Ahhh~ m-more d-daddy! Mmmmm~!" Taehyung moaned out as his alpha was thrusting deeper.

"Ah- babyboy you're so tight!" Jungkook groaned but thrusted with inhuman speed, aiming at the other's hole that sent Taehyung to cloud nine. "Ahhhh!" Jungkook groaned when he felt Taehyung clenched and unclenched over his dick.

He continued thrusting in at an animalistic pace. Taehyung dug his nails in Jungkook's back. The skin slapping sounds were louder. He smacked Taehyung's butt repeatedly until it became red. He then flipped Taehyung over so that the other laid on his back and continued to ram inside Taehyung harder and harder. He continued until they both reached their high. He came inside the condom and Taehyung came on his and Jungkook's stomach.