🌼16🌼

*****************************

Taehyung and Jungkook were now on Jungkook's car. It was late so Somi texted him to come back. Taeyong really liked Jungkook so he decided he'd vist Taeyong everytime Taehyung comes there.

After Taehyung went inside his house, Jungkook decided to vist his favorite hyung aka his bestfriend, Yoongi, and see what he's up to. Probably sleeping but of course, Jungkook will find an evil way to wake him up.

Once Jungkook reached there, he grabbed his spare key and opened the door. To his surprise, the other was awake. Sitting on the left side of the couch and texting, probably Jimin, on his phone. Jungkook's evil smirk turned down because his plan was ruined. Yoongi noticed him when he signed deeply. "Guess you were trying go prank me again huh?" Yoongi said without looking at the other. It wasn't the first time Jungkook tried to prank him. The first time was when Yoongi first gave him a spare key to his house. He dressed up as a clown and tried to scare Yoongi. Unfortunately for his luck, Yoongi didn't give a damn shit about it and went back to sleep.

"Yep." Jungkook said as he sighed. "Yah hyung why don't you be scared everytime I try to prank you?" Jungkook whined. Moments like these always made Yoongi wonder if Jungkook was really a true blood Alpha. Yoongi ignored Jungkook and continued texting his boyfriend. Jungkook glared at Yoongi before he sat down on the couch. He took out his phone and decided to check on what his baby is up to.

Kookie 💜💜💜: Hey baby boy

Baby boy 🐯: Hi Kookie

Kookie 💜💜💜: Did you eat yet?

Baby boy 🐯: Not yet Jin hyung's still cooking

Kookie 💜💜💜: Did you think about what father said?

Baby boy 🐯: About moving in with you in the pack house?

Kookie 💜💜💜: Yeah

Baby boy 🐯: I wanted to ask Jin hyung and Somi noona about it after dinner

Baby boy 🐯: But I'm still nervous because I haven't lived there for a long time

Kookie 💜💜💜: Awww petal don't be worried you know the pack house and everyone there. They all love you

Kookie 💜💜💜: But I love you more

Baby boy 🐯: Awwwww Kookie I love you too 😍😍😍

Kookie 💜💜💜: I know petal now go eat text me when you're done

Baby boy 🐯: OK bye Kookie <3

Kookie 💜💜💜: Bye doll <3

Jungkook smiled at the text. He didn't expect the other to say I love you back after all Jungkook did. He still can't believe that the other forgave him.

Yoongi signed out of nowhere. "Jungkook let's go eat I'm hungry." He said. "Are you gonna cook hyung?" Jungkook asked amused. "You're lucky I'm not that lazy today." Yoongi said. Both of them ate and hang out a little. Talking about anything and everything that happened to them or came to their mind because both of them never hid any secrets from each other.