🌼41🌼

Chicken Noodle Soup is a bop 😍😍😍
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

Hyejin and Kyungsoon got startled when they heard a loud bang from the front door. They slowly walked to the front door to see who the person was. "Shit." Hyejin cursed when she saw the familiar true blood. "Let's hide before they see us." Kyungsoon told.

"You two don't need to hide, we already saw you. Now give us Hyesung back." Yoongi said, looking at the two girls with the deadliest glare.

"W-we don't know what you're talking about." Kyungsoon wanted to slap herself because she shuttered. "You know damn well what we're fucking talking about. Now, give me my son back or I won't have mercy for both of you." Jungkook said, ready to transform to his wolf and tear them into shreds.

Both girls looked down, not daring to meet the true blood's cold and angry glare. Jungkook started growing impatient. The two weren't saying a word, only looking down. He pushed them aside and entered the place, looking in each of the rooms for Hyesung.

"Where is he?" He asked when he found nothing.

"ANSWER ME!" He growled when they didn't reply. "W-we don't k-know...h-he was with M-myunghee ." They both shuttered. "That's the person who we saw entered the building." Hoseok said. "She must've escaped with Hyesung, I don't think she'll be that far." He continued. "I agree, I think we can catch her if we changed to our wolf forms and leave now." Namjoon said.

Jungkook nodded and said, "Then we're leaving." "And you two," He pointed at two guards. "Go back to the pack and take these two with you, I'm not done with them." The two guards nodded and left to bring Hyejin and Kyungsoon to the pack.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MYUNGHEE'S POV

I ran as fast as I could to reach the Midnight Red pack. I couldn't turn to my wolf form because I was carrying Hyesung and didn't want him to fall. I was still far away but I knew I could do it without getting caught.

After I few minutes of running, I ran out of breath. In situations like this, I wish I was good at sports. I sat down beside a tree to rest for a while and tried to make Hyesung keep quiet because he was crying loudly.

After a few minutes, I stood up and sighed. I should continue walking. Just then, I heard a growl. I looked around and saw who was behind me. Oh no, it's a group of wolves. I don't know who they are but I do know that they're angry.

The black wolf in the middle got closer and growled at me. His burning red eyes glared at me angrily. Wait, these red eyes seemed familiar. Oh no, don't tell me.

"J-Jeon Jungkook?"

It growled louder. Now, I was sure it was him. I made a run for it because I was scared of what they would do to me. But I knew it was a bad idea since I wasn't in my wolf form and couldn't run fast with Hyesung in my arms. I tried to run faster when I realized that Jungkook was behind me. I screamed when he bit my leg and I fell to the floor. "Please let me explain!" I said before Jungkook growled again.

Namjoon, who already transformed back to his human form, took Hyesung from me and said, "You don't need to explain anything. You kidnapped the future head alpha's son so you're getting arrested."

"Please, let me just explain why I did it."

Jungkook changed to his human form and glared at me after I said that. As if he was telling me to explain. I sighed before I started, "I did this because I didn't want to be rejected by my mate. Jungkook, Hyejin was always in love with you and she never loved me. I was so happy when I realized I was her mate but I didn't realize she would be angry about it. She always thought that she was your mate. Even after you realized Taehyung was your mate. She's so obsessed with you that she wants to be your everything. I kidnapped Hyesung because if I didn't, Hyejin would reject me. I didn't want her to reject me. I know rejection is the worst thing that can happen to a werewolf and I didn't want to experience that. But then I realized what I was doing was selfish. I wanted to return him back and apologize before you came. I'm extremely sorry. I will not mind if you sent me to jail because that's what I deserve."