🌼15🌼

*****************************
KOOK'S POV

"Ugh, we have exams next week. I'll have to study my ass off from now on, (J)hope I won't die." Hoseok hyung complained. The others agreeing expect for me and Yoongi because he was sleeping like always and I was just staring at how adorable Tae looked. Nodding his head while pouting, making his rosey red lips look so kissable, his cute messy hair hair, his wide dark orbs, his- "-Yo Kook you heard me?" "H-huh?" "I was talking about a new student that will transfer tomorrow and you were just staring at Tae." Hobi hyung said. "*cough* Whipped *cough*" Somi noona said then I glared at her and she just shrugged while smirking. I looked around and saw Jimin trying to.....pull his turtle neck higher? I don't know why? But then I saw....HICKEYS?! I was so shocked but then I saw Yoongi hyung smirking. 'You horny motherfucker' I said to the mind link and smirked. I can't believe he fuck Jimin just yet. He lazily layed his head on Jimin's shoulder and that made him (JM) blush. Ugh, just looking at these two makes me want to pull my eyes out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(After a few hours)

I don't know why but I didn't feel like skipping the classes today I stayed there just to see Tae. The teacher finally dismissed the class. The students left and now it was only Tae and I. "Come on Tae let's go." He nodded then stood up. "I'll give you a ride to home." I said. "N-no I'm going somewhere else." He replied. Is he going to that orphanage? "Are you perhaps going to the orphanage?" After I said that his eyes widened.

"H-how d-did you know?" What should I say now. I guess it's better to tell him the truth. "It was a long time ago, I saw you walking alone. Uhmmmm, I-I d-didn't want any creep to...uhm, scare you so I decided to follow you." I'm so fucking stupid why was I stuttering? It's the first time I ever shuttered I hope he's won't think I'm creepy. I didn't ever expected this but he's smiling then he said "Oh then come with me I'm sure you'll like Yongie!" "Yongie?" I asked, wondering who is this 'Yongie'. Then we walked out of the school and went to my black Audi R8.

I was driving to orphanage until...."Kookie let's buy a cake!" Taehyung said cutely and pointed to the bakery. I stopped the car quickly and he (TH) quickly opened his door. Then he shouted "Come on Kookie!"

-------------------------------------------------

"There's sooooo many to choose from they all look so good!" His beautiful smile became wider every time he saw a new cake. "Kookie what do think?" He asked me. "I think we should choose something with chocolate since everyone likes chocolate." I said. "Okay uhm excuse me, miss can we get this one.

(Cake 😋😋😋^

(Cake 😋😋😋^.)

The woman behind the counter smiled gently. She look as if she was in her fifties. After a while she handed us our cake. "Thank you ma'am." I said as I took the cake. "You two look really cute together are you a couple?" She asked. Taehyung stared at me, then back at her, and wanted to say something but I cut him off. "N-" "-Yes we are." I cut him off as I intertwined our hands together. I stared at Tae and he was blushing, cute. "Awwww!" The woman cooed at us. Oh yeah, I forgot I have to pay. I put the cake down and payed her. We said thank you to the woman again then we left.