🌼13🌼

*****************************

STILL ON TAE'S POV

"Oh, sorry Taetae." Jin hyung said as he released me from his embrace. "It's okay hyung." I smiled. "Oh my baby what happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "I'll tell all of you but please don't hurt anyone." I pleaded, looking at Jungkook because I knew he would do something. He just sighed then finally nodding. I ended up telling everything from the beginning to the end.

"I knew it was that fucking bitch!" Jungkook, Somi noona, and Yoongi hyung said at the same time. "Don't curse." Jin hyung said with a scary tone. Everyone was silent but they obeyed. "Hyung I think I'm fine now." I said trying to get off the bed. "No Taebaby." "But hyung I wanna go home!" "No." "Please~" "Okay fine." No one can say no to me. 😌

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HYEJIN'S POV (surprise surprise, sorry it's a bad one 🙇)

---------(Before finding Tae)---------

When I came to the cafeteria I saw my love Jungkook looking worried. Probably because he didn't find that slut. I spied on him behind the a wall. God why is he so handsome! (Cause his Jungkook, stupid 💁) Hazel eyes and hair (like his picture on the first of the story), a jaw line that is very sharp, muscular body, and many more. I'm so lucky because I'm sure he'll choose me I'm pretty, tall, smart, I come from a rich family, and I make all the boys beg on their kness for me to be their girlfriend. Of course I say no to them because my eyes are only on Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes began to glow red. He must be angry, why though? "Uhm....Kook? Your eyes is red." One of Jungkook's friend Seokjin said. I wanted to approach him but he suddenly walked to Kyungsoon and Myunghee who were laughing at something probably about that slut Taehyung. When they noticed Jungkook they looked at him with great fear. "J-Je-on J-Jung-k-kook is s-something wr-wr-wrong?" Both girl asked.

"Yes there is. Quit the innocent act I know both of you did something to Taehyung. Where is he?" Oh my God. I mind linked them saying 'Don't you dare say anything.' "We-we d-don't k-k-know wh-at you're t-talking a-about?" They said. "I SAID WHERE'S MY TAEHYUNG!" He got angry and yelled with his alpha voice.

"Kook calm down I don't think they did something." Namjoon, another of my love's friend said. Namjoon and Hoseok hold both of his arms to keep him from moving too much. "LET ME GO HYUNG I NEED TO FIND MY MATE!" "JUNGKOOK CALM DOWN!" Seokjin shouted and he instantly calmed down and look around search for something....or someone? Wait I remember there's Min Yoongi, Jungkook's best friend. He was here a while ago? I made my way to Myunghee and Kyungsoon and told them to follow me. "Where are you three going? Don't think we're done with y'all." Hoseok said and it made them all to turn to face us.

"Look we don't know what the fuck you all are taking about and we don't even know where that slut is and we don't care. Okay? Now bye." I walked away with the girls following me.

Shit, I'm doomed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(After finding Tae)

KOOK'S POV

When Taehyung and Jin hyung left Yoongi hyung and I decided to go home even though there was four hours left until school's over. "Thank you for finding Tae hyung." I said while driving my car. "It's nothing Kook I know you'll do the same if that'll ever happened again." After that we fell to comfortable silence.

After we came to his house we talked for then I decided to go home. Sigh...what a day. After I entered Yanhye, another servant told me my father wants to talk to me. I went to his office room. "Oh Jungkook you came." Father said smiling kindly. Father and I have a close relationship with each other unlike some head alphas and their son. "I just want to say, I know you met your mate at the party." He asked and I just hummed as an answer. "When are you going to let us meet him or her?" He said wiggling his eyebrows. I just chuckled and then said "You'll meet him soon dad I think you'll be shocked if you know who it is." I said then left and went to my room.