🌼11🌼

*****************************

KOOK'S POV

After the girl ran away I waited until 12 o'clock. "10!" "9!" "8!" "7!" "6!" "5!" "4!" "3!" "2!" "1!" "Happy birthday Jeon Jungkook!" Every one said. I keeped my poker face until I smelled a sent that can make me go crazy. Warm sugar and vanilla. I followed the sent and it took me to...my garden? I continued following the sent and I saw a guy licking MY TAEHYUNG'S NECK. I instantly went to them, my eyes red from anger.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE!" I said with my alpha voice while running closer to them. I started punching the guy. The two glasses of wine he was holding was now broken on the floor. I was going to start punching him once again but Taehyung stopped me. "J-J-Jungkook *sobs* p-plea-se s-st-op." Taehyung said while closing his eyes and crying.

My wolf claim down and I gently hugged him."I'm sorry I made you scared." I said gently while playing with his hair. "I-it's *sobs quietly* o-okay." Taehyung said. Suddenly he stop hugging me and stared at the ground "J-Jungkook I-I know you *sobs* li-ke S-S-Somi n-noona but p-please d-don't re-ject m-me." It breaked my heart hearing what Taehyung said."I would never reject you Tae." I said hugging him again but more tightly.

Unexpectedly he hugged me back. "Thank you." He mumbled. We breaked the hug and stared at each other's eyes. His beautiful dark brown eyes that turns bright blue. That whore Hyejin came and cling in my arm. I felt Tae became sad. "Jungkook~ can we go somewhere private?" She said with the most annoying voice. Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"I-I'll g-go n-now t-the others m-might b-be waiting f-for me." He said running fast before I could tell anything. "Come on Jungkook~ I'm horny~" "Get the fuck away from me! How dare you say that in front of my mate!" After that I left. I saw Taehyung on the hallway where we used to play hide-and-seek. He was crying silently. I quietly walked to him. "Taehyung?"

He flinched then looked at me. "I'm s-sorry." He said. I quickly hugged him. "You're apologizing too much. You've done nothing wrong...in fact...I should apologize to you for every bad thing I've did to you. I'm sorry for what I told you before Taehyung. I'm sorry for slapping you before Taehyung. I'm sorry I knew I have feelings for you but I hid it telling you I have feelings for Somi noona instead. I'm sorry, I realized your feelings for me but I didn't show mine to you. I'm sorry for what happened earlier. Please forgive me."

He hugged me tighter and said "I-t's o-okay k-kookie." "Kookie, I miss that nickname." I said while smirking playfully. Taehyung realized what he called me and became red like a tomato then he hit me in my right arm. "W-we s-should g-go the others are waiting for u-us." Taehyung said. He was still red. I hold his hand and said "Let's go then.".

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THIRD PERSON POV

The two mates walked hand in hand. Jimin was the first one who saw the two. He notice that they were holding hands and Jimin suddenly squealed. "What's wrong Chim?" Hoseok said. Jimin pointed at the two who were coming closer to them "My ship is sailing~" and started letting his inner fanboy out along with Hoseok.

Yoongi and Eunbi we're giving them (JM&JH) a judging look. The others giving them (JM&JH) a confused look. Namjoon notice the other two (JK&TH) and said "Kook, Tae we were worried sick. Where did you two go?". Taehyung suddenly became crimson red but quickly hid it. "Hyung I found my mate." Jungkook said. The others were shocked. Well, everyone except Jimin because he saw that Taehyung was blushing.

"I knew it!" Jimin said cutely and suddenly hugged Taehyung. "Taetae congratulations!" What Jimin said made the others shocked. "WHAAAAAAAAT?!!!" They said. The other werewolf at the party were also shocked. "J-Jiminie d-do-don't say it t-that l-l-loud." Taehyung said and became more red, if that's even possible. "Hehe sowy (⬅sorry) Taetae." Jimin said with his baby voice.

"Jungkook I want to you please." Somi said with a serious tone. "Okay noona." Jungkook said. A little bit nervous about what she'll say. The two went to one of the hallways to talk.

"Jungkook please tell me the truth." She said. Then continued "What do you feel about Tae?" "Noona believe me I love him since the first time I saw him. I acted like I liked you instead because I was scared of being judged. I can't even count how many times I had sex with people just to forget about him. I'm sorry noona I'm so stupid." Jungkook said.

"You are Jungkook, the dumbest person in this entire universe. But It's okay I forgive you Jungkook but if you do anything to hurt Tae Tae I will not hesitate to kill you." Somi said. Jungkook immediately lightened up. He (JK) quickly hugged Somi. "Thank you noona!" He yelled a little. "Shhh, your so loud you dumbass!" She said. Jungkook chuckled at what she said. "Let's go noona!" He said and ran.

"Yaaaah, what a kid." She said smiling a little bit while shaking her head. Then decided to go back to her group of friends. Jungkook reached their group of friends and saw them teasing Taehyung who was almost gonna have blood come out of his nose because of how red he is.

Some of the others around them gave him a happy look because he was Jungkook's mate, some gave the dirty look that Jungkook hates so much, and some gave him the jealous look because his mate is Jungkook. Jungkook came to Taehyung and quickly back-hugged him. Taehyung flinched but then realized it was Jungkook.

He quickly turned to bury his head on Jungkook's neck to hide his embarrassment. "Awwww, already being all lovey-dovey I see." Jisoo teases. Taehyung glared at Jisoo but she just chuckled. After a while the party ended and they all (except JK of course) went to their houses. Both Taehyung and Jungkook were thinking of their mate before they drift off to dreamland.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜