🌼8🌼

If You big bang 😍
*****************************

STILL ON THIRD PERSON POV

"Hey Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered at Taehyung's right ear. "Yes?" "Does Jimin know?" Jungkook asked still whispering. "Knows what?" "That you're a male omega?" Jungkook whispered so quietly, almost thought he didn't say anything. "No he doesn't know one knows except you, Somi noona, and Vernon hyung. I don't even think about letting them know." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook's heart felt like it was breaking into pieces. He knew why Taehyung didn't want them to know. It's because of what Jungkook said before the two (SM & TH) left.

Before Taehyung really liked being an omega saying that he is unique not like anyone else and confident he always says that he is beautiful or cute which is actually true. Know is the exact opposite. Jungkook felt guilty, very guilty. That was the last time he saw Somi and Taehyung. He admited, before all the jealousy and hate Taehyung was every one's ideal best friend. He would do anything for you even if it means he has to hurt himself or sacrifice something, he keeps your secret, he forgives easily, he's always honest to you, etc.

"I t-think my ey-es are back to n-normal." Taehyung said. Jungkook removed his grip from Taehyung and act like nothing happened. Taehyung was still crimson red. He (TH) put a book on his face to cover his tomato colored face. Jungkook saw his action and chuckled quietly couse of how cute he was.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung and Jimin were walking to the cafeteria. "Jimin are you happy that you find your mate?" Taehyung said out of no where. "Yes, no, maybe, I don't know. I'm scared maybe he's just playing with me." Jimin said as he looked down. "No Chim, stop thinking about that. It will not be like last time." Taehyung said. They arrived to the cafeteria and went on their seat as they waited for the others.

"Hello Tae, Hello Chim." "Hello Nayeon!" Taehyung replied back. "Hi Nayeon!" Jimin also said. Nayeon took a seat and said "Jin oppa said that the three new students are gonna come and join us eating." Nayeon said. Jimin's face instantly became like a tomato. Taehyung laughed at Jimin's adorableness and pinched his squishy cheeks. "Awwww, Jiminie is so cute!" Taehyung cooed. "Tewyng ma cheshes husrt! (If you didn't understand Jimin said {Taehyung my cheeks hurt!})" Jimin said. "Sorry Chim but you're so cute I can't handle myself."

"I can't argue with that." Yoongi said. The two boys didn't realize that the others came. Jimin became crimson red while he mumbled "Yoongi Hyung!" "Hello kitten." Yoongi said. Eunbi cringed and said "Ewww gross, not in front of my salad." She pointed on her salad. "You're just jealous because your boyfriend isn't here bitch." Yoongi replied. "No way in hell I'll be jealous of you asshole." Eunbi argued back.

"Enough with the nonsense. Yoongi and Eunbi stop cursing." Jin said. "Okay mooooom." Both of them groaned in annoyance. Jungkook's eyes darkened when he saw Taehyung squished Jimin's cheeks again but ignored them and sat beside Namjoon.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked. "Yes Tae?" "What does hoe around mean?" Taehyung asked. Suddenly, the others except choked on their food, except for Taehyung and Jimin cause they didn't understand. "*coughs* *coughs* Tae where did you hear that?" Namjoon said.

"One of the students at my class said 'This little beta right here probably hoes around at night. Trying to find a good fucker.' and I don't understand what it means." Taehyung mimicked the student while he pouted cutely. "Ummm... Tae you don't need to no what that means. Just know that don't use it, it's a bad word." Jisoo said.

But I still want to know what that means. Taehyung thought. But shrugged anyways. "Anyways, I heard Kook's birthday is next week. Kook you're turning eighteen aren't you going to make a party maybe you can meet your mate there." Jin said.

"Actually I am going to make a party. My parents told me to invite everyone so I'm sure I'll find my mate." EVERYONE oh wait, I forgot you live in a HUGE mansion. Taehyung thought. Sad that Jungkook will find his mate but he can't do anything cause it's Jungkook's fate and maybe Jungkook will reject his mate. No Taehyung don't think like that being rejected is the worst thing a werewolf could ask for. And also why would Jungkook reject his mate? Taehyung thought.

---------------(Time skip)---------------

After school ended, Taehyung rushed to his locker, getting his school bag and leaving the school going to the orphanage. Not caring the others calling his name. Where is he going? Jungkook asked in his mind. "Umm... Hyungs I'll go home now see you tomorrow." Jungkook while going out of school. Of course he didn't want to go home now, he decided to follow Taehyung.

---------------(Time skip)---------------

TAE'S POV.

I rushed out of the school, running to the orphanage. Of course I won't break our pinky promise. The one Taeyong and I made. I was at the front of the orphanage. I opened the door and found Ms. Oh. "Oh hello Mr. Kim you're here to see Taeyong right?" Ms. Oh said. "Yes, is it okay Ms. Oh?" I asked making my eyes bigger, maybe she'll think it's cute. "Of course Mr. Kim." Ms. Oh said. "Thank you Ms. Oh I'm going now." I said going upstairs.

"Taeyongie!" I said while I opened the door. Taeyong jumped out of his bed and ran to me. "Hyungie I miss you." Taeyong said. "Me too Taeyongie. So, so much." I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Taeyong made a lot of friends yesterday they were all nice to Taeyong." Taeyong said using third person. I'm glad no bullys. After that I started playing with Taeyong. Both of us holding stuffed animals while talking.

---------------(Time skip)---------------

KOOK'S POV

Why the fuck was Tae on an orphanage and what's taking him so long? Suddenly I saw Tae as he got out and closed the door. Fucking finally. I wanted to know why was Taehyung on an orphanage but I was going to think about that later. Taehyung has to go home safely. I followed him until he got home then left.

*groans* Why do I suddenly care so much about him. It's like I want to hug him forever, to protect him from every bad thing in this cruel world, play with his hair, telling every sweet world anyone can ever say, and showering him with many kisses. I should hide and ignore my feelings.......

......Just like before.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think about this chapter? What did Jungkook meant by 'Just like before'? You'll find out in the next chapter. Anyways, I'm thinking of making an instagram story called 'Only Yours' it'll have a lot of fluff. Until then bye bye, I love you! 🐰💜🐯