🌼29🌼

*****************************

(Two Months Later) (It's Mid February now in the story 😊)

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung's wounds were finally healed and everything went back to normal again. He finally was eighteen in late December and it was definitely his favorite birthday. The head alpha suggested Jungkook to do a huge surprise party in the mansion for Taehyung and he did. On Valentine's Day, Jungkook brought Taehyung on a cute date, they went to the amusement park and then went to a restaurant to eat. All these things happened this two months but something still remained in Jungkook's mind. What was the relationship between Taehyung and Taeyong? Are Taehyung and Taeyong related? He didn't find the answers yet but he was working on it.

The couple opened their eyes and groan annoyed when they hear Taehyung's phone ringing. "Who's calling in an early ass time?" Jungkook complained and groaned with his raspy voice as Taehyung tried to wiggle out of his hold. It was 11 AM but the couple thought it was too early to wake up, especially in the weekends. Taehyung groaned and took his phone to answer the call.

"Hello?" Taehyung greeted. "Oh hello Taehyung." Ms. Oh greeted back. "I'm sorry to bother you Taehyung, it seems like I woke you up." Ms. Oh apologied. "No, it's alright Ms. Oh. Is there a problem with Taeyong?" Taehyung asked. "No it's not about Taeyong but a lady is here in the orphanage and is asking about you." Ms. Oh said.

"A lady? May I ask for her name?" Taehyung asked. "Her name is Lee Heeyoung. She said she wants to tell you something." Ms. Oh said. "Lee Heeyoung?" Taehyung asked trying to remember that name but failed. This caught Jungkook's attention. "Do you know someone called Lee Heeyoung baby?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung shakes his head.

"Okay, I'll be there in fifteen minutes." Taehyung said and closed his phone. He was about to get off the bed but he felt muscular arms around his small waist. "Don't go." Jungkook whined. "I have to go, my clingy bunny." Taehyung chuckled lightly as Jungkook buried his face on Taehyung's back. "Then I'm coming with you." Jungkook said and he got off the bed as well. Taehyung didn't argue with him because, to be honest, he didn't want to go alone.

Both got dressed in warm outfits because it was the winner season and exited outside their shared room.

(TH's outfit ^)

(TH's outfit ^)