🌼23🌼

*****************************
THIRD PERSON POV

The next day, Taehyung woke up before Jungkook. Feeling pain all over his body, especially his bottom back and ass. He looked around and noticed Jungkook sleeping soundly. He smiled softly and snaked his hands on his alpha's soft hair.

His eyes went down and set on the true blood's rosy lips. 'A peck wouldn't hurt.' The omega said as he fought the urge to kiss the sleeping male but failed.

He slowly leaned closer to the other male. 'I shouldn't do it. Kookie is sleeping peacefully, I shouldn't wake him.' He sighed as he slowly leaned away.

Suddenly, a pair of muscular arms were wrapped around the ash grey haired male's waist and soft pair of lips landed on his. Taehyung was shocked at first but kissed back because he knew it was his mate.

Taehyung whined when his alpha pulled away from the lack of oxygen. "Good morning baby." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's forehead. "Good morning Kookie." Taehyung replied showing his boxy smile and that made the other smile back, showing his bunny smile. Then they spent a few minutes cuddling and Jungkook kissing the mark he made on Taehyung last night every now and then.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he remembered the time. "Kookie we're late for school! Get up quickly!" Taehyung said and hissed softly as he sat down because of the pain on his back and ass. "It seems like we can't go to school today. My baby boy is in pain." Jungkook said with an evil smirk that made Taehyung blush madly and hit Jungkook weakly. "And who's fault is that?" The omega said still blushing while the other was chuckling softly.

Jungkook got off the bed. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook wore his sweatpants. "I'm gonna bring painkillers for you. Stay in the bed and wait for me." Jungkook said and the other nodded.

A few minutes later Jungkook came back holding a cup of water and painkillers. He handed it to Taehyung gently. When Taehyung was done, he slowly got up with the help of Jungkook and went to their walk-in closet. He grabbed Jungkook's grey hoodie that went till his mid thighs and black short that was covered by the grey hoodie. When he got out, the couple went to the dining room to eat.

"Baby?" Jungkook asked as they were eating their breakfast. "Yes Kookie?" The omega replied. "I'm going to Manila in three days for two weeks because dad said there was a problem with the company (The Jeon Company is popular worldwide.🙂) Do you want to come with me?" Jungkook asked looking directly at the other, really wanting him to say yes. "I'm sorry Kookie but i will not go. I don't want to skip more classes." Taehyung said taking Jungkook's hands with his.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The mates spent these three cuddling, going to dates, and making love. It was now time for Jungkook to leave. "You really don't want to go with me?" Jungkook asked again. He was very worried because mating season was so near and that means Taehyung will be on his heat.

"Yes, I'll be alright Kookie." Taehyung said and hugged his alpha tightly. "I'll be back as soon as possible baby. I love you." He said and kissed his mate on the lips. "I love you too." Taehyung as they broke the kiss and Jungkook then left.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

(One day before Jungkook comes back from Manila)

The past thirteen days where hell for Taehyung. He missed Jungkook so much. Of course they text and video call eachother but that wasn't enough, Taehyung wanted more but he has to wait one more day until he can reunite with his mate but he was somehow okay because he was hanging out with his best friend, Jimin, more these days.