🌼36🌼

*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook was annoyed. Annoyed at Jieun, Jin, and Somi. The three would visit almost everyday and sometimes, Jimin was also there. Taking care of Taehyung and spending a lot of time with him, causing Taehyung to spend less time with Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed defeatedly everytime he didn't find Taehyung. He was busy these past few days too because he was training with other alphas in his pack and helping his father, but he still wanted some time alone with his baby.

Today, he woke up and saw his mate sleeping beside soundly. He wrapped his arms around the omega's waist tightly like he won't ever let go. "Kookie." The other mumbled softly in his sleep and snuggled closer to his alpha. Jungkook smiled at his cuteness.

After a few minutes, the other's eyes slowly opened. "Morning baby boy, slept well?" Jungkook caressed the other's hair. The omega hummed as a reply because he was still sleepy. "Did my three babies sleep well too?" Jungkook said and gave Taehyung's belly butterfly kisses, making him giggle.

He was startled when Jungkook suddenly stood up and carried him bridal style. "Don't carry me. 'm heavy." Taehyung whined. "No baby you're not. C'mon, I'll carry you to the bathroom to freshen up." Jungkook said.

When they exited the bathroom, Taehyung tried to leave their bedroom but yelped when he felt arm wrapped around his waist tightly. "Nope, you're not going anywhere." Jungkook smirked at him and rest his head on the other's shoulder. "Jin hyung, Jieun noona, and Somi noona are gonna come today. I have to go Koo." Taehyung said.

"No baby, you're going to spend some alone time with me today. Don't you miss me?"

"I do miss you Kookie, but they are going to drag me with them if I don't go." Taehyung said. "Then...Let's escape. Just for today." Jungkook smirked at his mischievous plan. "They will be worried." Taehyung said. "Come on kitten, please? Don't you want to spend time with your mate?" Jungkook insisted, giving Taehyung his doe eyes.

"Fine, but just for today."

"Thanks baby boy. I love you." Jungkook kissed the other on the lips. "You're welcome Kookie. I love you too." Taehyung replied between the kiss.

"Now let's get changed baby. I'm gonna bring you somewhere."

"Okay." Taehyung said and happily skipped to the closet. "Let's go." Jungkook said after they both got changed. They held hands and sneakily exited the mansion.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Where are we going?" The omega asked, curiosity took the best of him. "It's a surprise baby boy." Jungkook looked at him and smiled. "Please tell me Koo!" He whined impatiently and gave Jungkook his puppy eyes. "Be a good boy and wait until we get there, okay?" Jungkook told him and he nodded obediently. He mewled when he felt Jungkook's hand held his thighs. He decided to look out in the window to hide his heated face.

"We're here."

Jungkook stopped the car as Taehyung looked around excitedly. "Why are we in a hotel Kookie?" Taehyung asked. "I told you I wanna spend alone time with you. I already booked a room. We're gonna sleep here and go back tomorrow, okay?" Jungkook said.

"B-but-!"

Taehyung was cut off when a familiar pair of lips smashed to his. He kissed back almost immediately and snaked his hands to grab Jungkook's neck. He yelped loudly when Jungkook pulled him to his lap, not breaking the kiss. Jungkook harshly grabbed Taehyung's ass with both of his hands, making the omega let out sinful moans. They disconnected their lips, a string of saliva connecting them. Jungkook smirked and started to trail kisses from Taehyung's jaw till his neck. He started creating beautiful purple marks around his lover's neck and collarbones.