🌼38🌼

This song makes me so emotional and I am in love with it ^

Also, thank you Blue_Wolfwoo for the pups' names! 💜💜💜
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung groaned when he heard Jeon Hyesung, their youngest from the triplets, cry when everyone was sleeping. He tried to get up from the bed but strong arms stopped him. "I'll take care of him. Go back to sleep sweetheart." Jungkook said. The omega was too tired to disagree and fell back to sleep almost immediately. Jungkook chuckled and pecked his forehead. He exited their bedroom to enter the room next to them, their pups' room.

He smiled when he saw them. The other two sleeping peacefully while the youngest was crying like there's no tomorrow. "What's wrong baby boy?" Jungkook asked as he carried his child in his arms. Hyesung immediately relaxed to his touch and stopped crying. He started laughing when his father played with him. Jungkook looked at him with loving eyes.

"Let's get you to sleep pup."

The alpha kissed his son's forehead and started swinging him in his arms. Hyesung's eyelids slowly started closing. Jungkook cooed and put his son back to his crib when he saw Hyesung finally asleep.

He left the room and closed the door quietly. He entered his bedroom and cooed at the sight of the omega hugging his pillow. The true blood got in the bed and slowly removed the pillow out of his mate's hold, making him wake up. "Sorry I woke you up." The alpha said. " 's okay Koo." Taehyung replied. The omega wrapped his arms around Jungkook's torso and giggled sleepily when the alpha pecked his nose. "Go back to sleep petal." Jungkook said. He buried his nose in Taehyung's hair to smell his sweet yet addicting scent and they both slowly fall asleep in eachother's arms.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Morning came and the mates woke up to check on their pups. "Good morning babies!" Taehyung giggled when he saw two of them awake except for Hyesung. He carried his baby girl, Jeon Yunhee, who was staring at him with big doe eyes. "How was your sleep baby girl?" Taehyung said and smiled when the baby held his pinky finger tightly.

Jungkook smiled his bunny smile when he saw the cute interaction between his mate and their daughter. He turned his attention to their son, Jeon Dalchan, who was staring at him blankly. He carried Dalchan and pulled a funny face to make him laugh.

Dalchan giggled and Jungkook cooed because his son had the same boxy smile his mate has. "You're so cute, my baby bun." Jungkook said to Dalchan.

Taehyung heart fluttered at the sight of Jungkook and Dalchan. The two alphas were being so cute. The omega knew Jungkook will be a great father.

The door to the room suddenly opened revealing Jin. "Hello! My babies!" The beta said. The loud sound caused Hyesung to wake up and cry loudly. "Jin hyung, you woke up Sungie!" Taehyung scolded the beta. He let Jin carry Yunhee, who was in his arms, to carry the other crying baby. "I'm sorry Jin hyung woke you up, baby." Taehyung said softly to the baby in his arms. Hyesung immediately calmed down when he heard his mother's voice.

"Sorry, I was just excited to see the triplets." Jin smiled sheepishly. He started playing with the baby girl in his arms and cooing at every action she did.

"She's so pretty. Just like her uncle Jin."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at Jin's sentence. "Don't compare my daughter to trash." The alpha said savagely, making Jin look at him with a dark glare. "I would smack you in the head if you weren't carrying Dalchan." Jin said angrily. Taehyung just chuckling at the scene in front of him.