🌼40🌼

*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

"Master Hyesung is missing!"

"What do mean he's missing? Wasn't he with Yoongi and Jimin?" Jungkook asked, eyes turning red from anger. "Mr.Yoongi and Mr.Jimin left an hour ago. They put Master Hyesung on his room before leaving." The servant said, visibly shaking because of Jungkook's angry behavior.

Jungkook decided to mind linked Yoongi. 'Hyung, are you with Hyesung?' He asked. 'No, Jimin and I left an hour ago. We left Hyesung in his room and told a maid to take care of him.' Yoongi said through the mind link. 'A maid? Which maid?' Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. 'A maid called Akira I think?' The blue haired alpha answered. Jungkook then looked at the maid in front of him. "Haewon, is there a maid called Akira?" He told her.

"No master. There is no one called Akira here."

"FUCK!" Jungkook yelled out of anger. He mind linked every alpha in his pack to meet him in the main room and went there.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Kook, I know you're angry and worried about Hyesung but please calm down." Namjoon said as Jungkook was walking around the room. Jungkook told the guards to look everywhere for the little omega so now he was only with Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. "Calm down? You want me to calm down when my fucking son is missing?!" Jungkook shouted out of frustration.

"H-hyesung is m-missing?"

Suddenly they heard, they looked at who the sound belonged to and there stood Taehyung. Tears falling down his face with an unreadable expression. "Taeh—" Jungkook's words got cut off. "—Kookie, where is Sungie?" Taehyung asked, his voice sounding cold and eyes changing color to a dark shade of purple.

"I...I don't know Tae."

After Jungkook hesitatingly answered, Taehyung walked out the room. "Tae where are you going?" Namjoon yelled as they all followed the angry omega. "I'm getting my son back." He said. "Taehyung, it's too dangerous for you to go, and we don't even know where he is." Yoongi said. Taehyung ignoring what the other said and continued walking.

"Taehyung stop!"

"NO! I'M GONNA KILL WHOEVER TOOK MY SON!" The silver haired male growled, eyes still glowing purple. "TAEHYUNG I SAID STOP!" Jungkook commanded with his alpha voice, making Taehyung submissively whimper and turn back to his normal self. He fell on the floor feeling weak since he wasn't used to turning to his royal blood form.

Jungkook ran to pull him to his warm embrace as he regretted using his alpha voice on his mate. "I'm sorry baby. I'm didn't mean to do that." He said and kissed the crying omega's forehead. "W-what if they'll do bad things to S-sungie?" Taehyung sobbed and buried his face deeper in his alpha's neck. "Don't worry, love. We'll find him before anything happens." Jungkook said, even though he wasn't sure himself.

After a few minutes, Jungkook told Taehyung to go back to their bedroom with Jin, Jimin, Somi, and Eunbi to calm him down. Guards suddenly mind linked Jungkook, telling that they found where Hyesung is. "Where is he?" Jungkook asked.

"At the Lavender Cloud Pack."

"Okay, we'll be there." He said. And so, he, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and the rest of the pack made plans on how to get Hyesung back.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

They got ready and went to where Hyesung is. "Why The Lavender Cloud Pack of all places?" Yoongi said as he eyed the building where Hyesung is in. It doesn't look old but it doesn't look new either. The place was quiet and no one was around except them.