🌼7🌼

EXO Lotto, Got7 Hard Carry, and BTS Blood, Sweat, and Tears mashup piano cover 👌

*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung woke up very early today. No Jin shouting at Taehyung. "4:30 A.M I must have slept very early yesterday." Taehyung said. Then it hit him "I WAS ALMOST GOING TO GET KILLED YESTERDAY but Jungkook saved me. I should say thank you to him.". Taehyung went the bathroom to have a quick shower and to brush his teeth. After he came back he changed his clothes and went to the kitchen to eat.

(Taehyung's outfit ^

(Taehyung's outfit ^. No mask. Hair in DNA era)

Taehyung was now in the living room watching. Jin entered the living room and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. "Taetae you're up early today that's new. Any ways I'm going to make breakfast have you ate?" Jin hyung said. "No." Taehyung lied. I'm still hungry. Taehyung thought. Jin nodded and went to the kitchen. After a while Jin asked "Taetae can you wake up Somi?". "Okay." Taehyung went to Somi's room and woke her up. She woke up and Taehyung left her room to let her get ready and went to sit in the table to eat again. "Good morning Jin oppa, Good morning Taetae."

(Somi's outfit ^

(Somi's outfit ^. Red hair.)

"Good morning noona!" Taehyung said happily. "Good morning Somi. Come sit the food is ready." "Okay." Somi said. Walking forward to sit on the chair. "I'm surprised why didn't Minnie and Hobi come today?" Taehyung asked while pouting cutely. "I don't know why either. Maybe they are going to school with their mates today?" Somi said. "Yah, I'm jealous of Jimin." Somi continued. "Why?" "Cause he already found his mate and his still seventeen. His very lucky." Somi said.

"His mate is called min Yoongi. He's eighteen. He didn't find his mate until he saw Jimin. His cold hearted, sleepy 24/7, and is a bad boy. But inside he's actually sweet, kind, and caring. You can call him a tsundere." Jin said. Wow, Jin hyung knows him well. Taehyung thought. "Anyways I'm going to change. Finish your breakfast you two." Jin said and left the room. The two finished their food and are now waiting for Jin. Jin came back and said "Okay I'm ready. Let's go.".