🌼32🌼

SJKAFVSJXBSH DREAM GLOW IS AMAZING ^^^^
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

"What is it Kookie?" Tae mumbled with a sleepy voice.

"Baby...the condom broke."

"What does that mean Koo?" The innocent omega asked. He was sleepy but he wanted to know why his mate was freaking out.

"T-that means you're gonna be pregnant Tae." Jungkook said with a low voice. He was happy but he didn't know how his mate will react. Jungkook looked at the ground, waiting for Taehyung to say something.

"W-we're gonna have a b-b-baby?" Taehyung shuttered, now wide awake. The new information made his eyes widen. They were too young to raise a child together. They were still at school and they were studying. Were they responsible enough? Will they be able to take care of the baby? All the negative thoughts vanished away when he pictured Jungkook playing around and chasing their future kid(s). Happy tears came to his eyes and fell one by one. When Jungkook looked back at Taehyung, he didn't expect Taehyung to cry.

"T-tae, I-I understand if you don't wan-"

"-Koo we're gonna have a baby!" Taehyung exclaimed jovially with tear of happiness covering his eyes. Jungkook was absolutely shook at the omega's reaction but he smiled brightly. He pulled Taehyung to his embrace and kissed his forehead.

"Yes baby we are. I'm gonna love you and our baby so much forever. Thank you for this amazing gift." Jungkook smiled and gently wiped Taehyung's tears away. "I'm going to love you and our baby forever too. Don't thank me for anything Kookie." Taehyung exclaimed happily and shyly pulled Jungkook to a kiss, pouring all his emotions into it.

"Mmm~" Taehyung whined when Jungkook disconnected their lips when they were out of breath.

"Koo?" Taehyung shyly called out, looking down at the floor with heated cheeks. "What is it doll?" Jungkook answered, grinning when he saw Taehyung's blushing face.

"C-can we do it again?"

"Do what sweetheart?" Jungkook asked. "M-make l-love?" Taehyung shuttered. He got too embarrassed that he quickly hid his face by a pillow. Jungkook laughed loudly at Taehyung's adorable action. "Anything my baby boy wants." Jungkook smirked. He gently pushed Taehyung back to their bed and hovered above him.

"I'm gonna wreck you all night long baby boy."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

¶M¶

Jungkook threw his head back, moaning loudly as he thrusted deep in Taehyung's prostate. "Daddy! Ahhh!" The omega moaned out. He was sobbing loudly, wanting to release for the seventh time. "Come for daddy, baby boy." Jungkook groaned as he rammed inside the other. "MMM~ DADDY!" Taehyung said, crying as he released his cum. White liquid came to both of their abdomens. A couple of thrusts later, Jungkook released his load inside Taehyung, making Taehyung whimper softly as the hot liquid filled him up.

Jungkook gently lay down beside Taehyung. He smiled as he motioned the omega to come closer. When Taehyung did, Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's tiny waist and pulled him to a gentle kiss. "I love you so much Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung said after they pulled away from the kiss. "I love you too, Kim Taehyung. So, so much." Jungkook replied, making Taehyung giggle cutely.

"God, you're so cute it's bad for my heart."

"Stop being so cheesy!" Taehyung yelled and playfully hit Jungkook on his biceps. "I can't stop when you're looking this cute." Jungkook teased again. Taehyung bury his face on Jungkook's bare chest and blush madly. "S-shut up! Let's sleep, I'm sleepy." Taehyung said, rubbing his eyes with his fist.