🌼9🌼

Stay with me Chanyeol & Punch. I love the song 😭😭😭
*****************************

(Flashback 12 years ago)

KOOK'S POV

I was playing with my toy cars but I suddenly heard a knock (knock knock~ Sorry 'once' again 🙇). "Come in." I said. "Master Jungkook your father told me to call you we have visitors and you will be the one to bring them to their rooms." Juho said. I really liked visitors cause they sometimes play with me. I was an only child and everyone one would treated me like I was a god that should be respected. But I didn't want to be treated like that. I want to be like a normal kid.

"New visitors yaaaay, I wanna make new friends!" I said excitedly as I ran in the hallways. I found my father with two kids that looks around my age. My eyes land on the beautiful smiling boy. He had whitish blond hair, dark brown eyes, and a unique but perfect box-like smile. He was so beautiful.

"Jungkook these two are our visitors they are going to live here from now on. Treat them well and show them their room. I'll be leaving now." Father said as he left. I smiled at the both of them and said "Hello, I'm the head alpha's son Jung-" then I was cut of by a growling stomach. The boy hold his stomach and said "Noona I'm hungry." As he whined and cutely pouted. He was very adorable.

I smiled at him and said "You two must be hungry from your trip here. Wait a second, Juho tell the chiefs to make some food." "Yes young master." Juho said and walked away. "Come on I'll show your room before the food gets ready!" I said as I ran to their room. "Wow it's so pretty, I love it! Do you like it noona?" The boy asked. "Yes Taetae." The girl said. "Um... Master Jungkook will Taehyung and I shared a room." The girl asked.

"Yes if you don't mind." "No, actually I don't mind at all. Taehyung's afraid to sleep alone." The girl said smiling shyly. I was busy admiring the boy but then I heard a knock on the door. "Young master the food is ready." One of our maid Jisan said. "Okay then let's go" I said while I smiled. "Bunny! Bunny! Your a bunny! Bunny Kookie! I'll call you kookie now, bunny kookie!" The adorable boy said as he squealed cute. I chuckled at how cute the boy is. "Okay then, you'll call me Kookie I'll call you Tae tae" "Deal!" Tae tae said cutely.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Years have passed and Taehyung & I are now 11, and Somi noona's 12. I became bestfriends with the two and grew strong feelings for Taehyung. But I decided to hide it. Why you ask? It's because I heard maids laughing and saying how whipped I was for Tae. You see I'm the kind of person that hates being judged more that anything and I'm the next head alpha.

So instead I act like I have feelings for Somi noona. I know Taehyung grew feelings for me. I really wanted to tell him I feel the same way but I couldn't. He thinks that I don't like him the same way, he thinks I like Somi instead of him. I know Tae and Somi are omegas. Since Somi and Tae are very close I gets jealous and starts acting like I was beginning to not like Tae which was hard as hell but I had too.

I was thinking how to make my feelings disappear and the idea came up to me. Maybe I can let him leave. I know it'll be very hard for Tae but it's the only way I can forget my feelings Tae. And I did just that. I know how to make Tae hate me and never come back.

"Kookie... You said you want to meet me here-" "-Don't. Fucking. Call. Me. That." I said coldly with my alpha voice. I'm sorry Taetae. "Okay kooki- I mean Ju-" before Tae could finish his sentence I gave him a strong and loud *SLAP*. I'm sorry Taetae. "I just said don't call me that!" Tears start to fall from Taehyung's beautiful eyes. I'm sorry Taetae. "Um... *sob*... M-master J-ung-gko-ok d-did I-I m-make s-s-something that made y-ou m-m-mad... *sob*?" Tae said while crying. I'm so sorry Taetae.