🌼33🌼

What would you guys think if taekook had triplets in this story??? 🤔💭😏
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

The couple quickly got dressed and head out of their room to eat. Taehyung looked down shyly when he saw the head alpha and the luna. 'Should we tell them now?' The omega asked his mate in their mind link. Jungkook looked at him and nodded while smiling sweetly.

"Good morning dad. Good morning mom." Jungkook greeted. "Oh good morning my babies." The luna greeted back. Jungkook went and sat on a chair while Taehyung sat beside him, whimpering lowly because his ass was still hurting.

The luna heard the omega's silent whimpers. "Oh Taebear, was Jungkook too rough on you last night? Eat your breakfast, I'm going to bring you painkillers." The luna teased and left to get some painkillers. The head alpha laughed when he saw the two mates embarrassed.

The luna came back with painkillers and she kindly gave it to Taehyung. "T-thank you luna." Taehyung stuttered. "Don't call me luna anymore Tae. Call me mom." the luna said and smiled. "Call me dad too!" The head alpha exclaimed. Taehyung smiled.

"Okay, mom and dad."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Mom, dad?" Jungkook suddenly said while they were eating. "What is it son?" Asked the head alpha. The room was silent for a moment until Jungkook spoke again.

"Tae is pregnant."

"What?!" The head alpha and the luna was stunned, they did not expect this. "I thought you two used protection?" The luna said. "W-we did but the c-condom broke." Jungkook stuttered. The head alpha laughed lightly and said, "I'm finally going to be a grandfather! Take good care of Tae and your baby, son." Jungkook hummed as an answer. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and noticed that the other was already looking at him.

"I love you." Taehyung mouthed out silently while blushing. "I love you more baby." Jungkook mouthed back. Both of them looked at eachother and smiled widely.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

The couple were now cuddling in their shared room, pecking eachother every now and then. "Koo, we should think of names for our baby." Taehyung said. Jungkook's heart fluttered when he heard Taehyung saying 'our baby'. "Yeah doll, we should." Jungkook replied and moved his hands to Taehyung's tummy.

"We also should tell our hyungs and noonas too."

"Why don't we meet them and tell them now?" Jungkook said. "Oh yeah, let's do that!" The omega cheered cutely, making the taller male chuckle lightly. Jungkook took his phone and texted everyone to meet them.

"Where are we going to meet them Kookie?"

"We're going to have a movie night at home. Does my baby boy like the idea?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm, it's sounds amazing Koo." Taehyung replied and pecked Jungkook's lips.

They waited until their friends came. The first people to came was the Namjin couple. Jin and Taehyung both attacked eachother with tight hugs and small pecks on eachother's forehead, a hint of jealousy was forming on both of their mates.

The second people who arrived was Hoseok and Eunbi, as well as the Yoonmin couple. Taehyung hugging the four of them happily, making everyone in the room chuckle at his cuteness.

Next was Jisoo and Nayeon. When Jisoo and Nayeon turned eighteen, they realized they were mates (sorry if you don't like it. I didn't want to add another character and if I did, idk who.) They were both very happy because before they knew they were mates, they had a slight crush on eachother.