🌼6🌼

EXO Ko Ko Bop ^

*****************************

KOOK'S POV

I wake up by that bitch Hayoon kissing me. "What the hell are you doing!" I said pushing her off me roughly. "Oppa-" "I said don't call me that!" I said angrily. She wasn't even a good fuck her moans and shouting are like a dying rat. Seriously, one of the worse fuck I ever had. Before she could even answer. A girl came. "What the fuck is going on here! Jung Hayoon explain!" The girl said angrily.

"Oh him? He's my boyfriend." That bitch said."What the fuck, you whore I'm not your boyfriend. Yes, we did fuck but that doesn't mean I like you." I said. I don't know why, but all the girls and guys I fucked think that I'm their boyfriend after fucking only because we had sex.

After that I left the two shocked girls and went out the bed and changed my clothes then left.

(Jungkook's outfit ^

(Jungkook's outfit ^. No mask. No bag. Hair in DNA era.)

I walk out of the house and went out for a walk. I don't want to ride my car, at least not know. I walked until I heard a voice saying "U-umm, p-please d-on't k-k-kill m-e.". "Why would we kill a doll face like you. We're just gonna have fun." Another guy said. I follow the sound and saw Taehyung with other three men and I saw one of the guys licking on his (TH) neck. I let my anger take the best of me and said.

"I don't think it's even considered fun if the other person doesn't want it". "Hey who are you?" One of the man said coming closer so he can punch me but he missed. After that I started beating the three men. Their blood were everywhere.

After the three pass out I went to Taehyung who was shaking I think in both fear and cold. After I came closer Taehyung instantly hugged me "T-tha-nk y-you *sobs* J-J-Jungko-ok *sobs*." Taehyung said buried his face in my chest. My heart is beating so fast why? After a few minutes I said "It's okay Taehyung." I said ruffled his hair. "Come on Taehyung let's go. Taehyung?" I said checking if his okay.

I saw Taehyung asleep. He really is a baby. I carried him to bring him in my car. What the hell, does he even eat? He weights less than a baby. I put Tae on the passenger seat. Then I open my phone texting Hobi hyung.

Bunny kook 🐇: Hobi hyung?

Horse hyung 🐎: Yes kook

Bunny kook 🐇: Can u
send me Tae's address?

Horse hyung 🐎: No

Bunny kook 🐇: Please 😇

Horse hyung 🐎: Y? If u wanna go there to fuck him just so u know Jin hyung, Somi, me, and also the others will kill you.

Bunny kook 🐇: I won't. I need his address to bring him there.

Horse hyung 🐎: He's with you?

Bunny kook 🐇: Yes he is with me hyung.

Horse hyung 🐎: Then why don't you ask him 백치.

Bunny kook 🐇: Cause his sleeping? Now please send me the address hyung.

Hobi hyung send me the address and I drive my way there. After a few minutes we were there. I saw a navy blue, medium sized house that looks very comfortable and cozy. I carried Tae and press the door bell [*ding dong*]. "TAEHYUNG WHAT TOOK Y- Kook?" Jin hyung said. "Hello hyung. Can I please enter?" I said.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO TAEHYUNG!!! JUNGKOOK I SWEAR IF YOU DID SOMETHING I'M GOING TO KILL YO-" "I did nothing hyung. I found him with a group of guys trying to rape him. Fortunately, I found him before that happen." I said.

After Jin hyung let me enter I asked "Where is his room hyung?". "On the second floor the first door on the left. I made my way there and saw Somi noona and her eyes widened "Jungkook." I heard her mumbled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID YOU TAKE TAE AND BULLY HIM LIKE YOU DID BEFORE?!!" Somi noona said.

"Noona I found him on a dark alley three men were almost going to rape him!". Somi eyes widened tearing up. "*sighs* don't cry noona a least I found him." I said placing Tae on the bed. "Thank you." Somi said. Jin hyung entered the room before I could say anything. "Kook can I talk to you?" Jin hyung said. "Ofcourse hyung" we made our way to the living room. "*sighs* Taehyung never listens to me. He too innocent, he believes the good in everyone. *sighs* And it's even more dangerous cause his an omega." Jin hyung started talking.

My eyes widen and I said. "How did you know. Did Tae tell you?". "Shhh, no Taetae didn't I figured it out myself. Actually, it was so easy to know. Tae has a very feminine body, is weaker than a normal beta, many students bully him mostly alphas, he closes his eyes once he get all submissive, and has the necklace that removes scents that's called the moon flower necklace."

"How do you even know that shit?" I asked. "Language young man.". "Where do you even know that shit?" I asked once again. Jin hyung face palmed and said "I meant stop cursing 바보". "Ohhhh." I said laughing nervously. "Kook you're really dumb." Jin hyung shakes his head. "But hyung I have good grades." I said proudly. "I know you're cheating my son." "No I'm not." I said. How did he know I'm cheating? "Oh really, then how are you even studying if you're having sex with strangers everyday?" Jin hyung said.

"*rolls eyes* You caught me." I said. "Roll these eyes one more time and you won't have any eyes to roll anymore." Jin hyung said. "Geez hyung okay, okay." I said, putting my hands up. Jin hyung is really scary. "*sighs* Anyways, hyung I gotta go my dad will get mad and ask where I am." I said while getting up from the couch. "Okay then, thank you Kook for saving Taetae." Jin said smiling sweetly. We went to the door. Before I went out I said"Bye hyung.". "Bye Kook." Jin hyung said while waving. I went in my car and drive away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hello, I hope you enjoyed chapter six. Again thank you for 200 views. I didn't think anyone would ever read this shit but I was wrong. Bye bye! I love you 💜