🌼25🌼

^^^ Stream Boy With Luv guys!!!
*****************************

KOOK'S POV

"Young master, we finally landed back to Korea." My butler, Juho, said and bowed. I just nodded and stood up. "We hope you enjoyed your trip Mr. Jeon." The flight attendants bowed. I quickly left my private jet and headed to the car.

After I heard what Yoongi hyung told me I freaked out the whole time. My Taehyung is missing. Just thinking about it makes me so angry and worried, he's also going to have his heats soon. What if the person that took Tae will take advantage of that and rape him? No don't think of that, nothing will happen to Tae. Looking at the window, I remembered. I could mind link him! Oh my god I'm so fucking stupid. How could I forget about the mind link? But what if Tae is too weak to answer? What if he's too weak the mind link won't work?

No, I stop thinking like this. I took a deep sigh and mind linked him, 'Tae, please answer. Where you Tae? Are you okay?' I waited for a few seconds then I heard a quiet voice. 'K-kookie it h-urts s-so m-uch. P-please l-let h-him st-stop.' His voice sounding so weak with his heartbreaking sobs which caused my heart to break. Who is he talking about?

'Taebaby please tell me who is he?' I said trying to sound like I'm calm buy I was actually freaking out. 'H-Hyunjae.' When he said that I saw red but tried to act calm for Tae. 'Baby stay strong and wait for me. I'll come and save you.' I said then looked at the driver, signalling him to go faster. 'P-please hurry. It hurts.' He said as he whimpered. 'I promise I will.' I said as we finally arrived to the house. I quickly got out, told Juho to take my luggage to my bedroom, and I ran to the pack room (where pack meetings are held.) Ignoring everyone who bowed to me because I was so focused on getting back Tae.

I opened the pack room's door and was greeted to Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung, Vernon, Jisoo noona (cause she is an alpha), and other alpha pack members. "Kook your finally here. Before you came, I told the guards to search everywhere for Tae and they found this." Yoongi hyungi told me as he gave me Taehyung's clothes. It smells just like him. I notice the necklace he used to hide his strong omega scent from anyone except me because I'm his mate and keeped it in my pocket.

 I notice the necklace he used to hide his strong omega scent from anyone except me because I'm his mate and keeped it in my pocket

(The necklace ^)

So that means they tracked his scent. "I think he changed to his wolf form before he got kidnapped." Namjoon said. I should have stayed here or brought him to Manila with me and none of this would happen. It's all my fault Tae is hurt. I was freaking out, I didn't notice I was crying until I sobbed loudly and that caused everyone to be shocked. It's not the first time someone ever saw me cry, but because I never cried this hard.

"T-this is all my fault!" I shouted. "Kook calm down all of this is not your fault. We're going to get Tae back." Hoseok said when he approached me and hugged me. "T-tae mind linked and told me that Hyunjae is the one who took him." I said after I calmed down. I stood up and suddenly I was mind linked to a guard. 'Mr.Jeon we have found an abandoned mansion in the forest near the northeast of our land and I see a group of rogers.' The guard said. 'Okay I'm heading there right now.' I said and turned to the others.