🌼34🌼

*****************************

(Four months later)

THIRD PERSON POV

Taehyung groaned and got off of his and Jungkook's shared bed. He looked around, trying to find a certain someone but realized he was all alone in the room. He went in front of the mirror and held his stomach. It was getting bigger and he is already use to throwing up. Today was the day him and Jungkook will know the gender of their baby. He was so excited that his heart started beating fast. "I'm so excited to see you baby." He mumbled and caressed his stomach. "I hope you look just like your father." He giggled as he continued giving soothing touches to his belly.

He went to the bathroom to freshen up then exited their room. He saw a maid walk by so he asked, "Um excuse me, have you seen Jungkook?" The maid nodded. "Master Jungkook is with the guest in the garden." The maid said kindly. "Thank you." Taehyung thanked her and happily walked to the garden.

He stopped his tracks when he saw Jungkook walking in the garden with a girl. Both of them talking about something that wasn't audible to Taehyung and they laughed happily. He saw Jungkook saying something to the girl and she hit him on the biceps making Jungkook laugh hysterically. Seeing Jungkook with someone else made him slightly jealous.

"Taebaby!" He heard Jungkook shout as he was about to leave. He turned to face the other and gave him an unauthentic smile. Jungkook ran to get closer to him and when he did, he gave Taehyung a sweet kiss on the lips.

"Omg Taetae is this really you?!" The girl said and pulled Taehyung to a hug, making him confused. "God, you look even more beautiful and ethereal than before. The dom in me just wants to wreck you." She said. Taehyung immediately turned red because of her sentence.

"Noona, what the fuck?!" Jungkook said and wrapped his arms around the confused omega's waist in a protective way. "Geez, calm your tits I was just joking. But...if I could, I would fuck him." She said. "Remind me why I'm still friends with you?" Jungkook said and she shrugged.

"Anyways, baby this is Lee Jieun. You might not remember her but she was the annoying clingy girl that followed you around in your eighth birthday party." Jungkook said to Taehyung. Leaving the omega dumbfounded.

(Lee Jieun (IU) ^

(Lee Jieun (IU) ^. Gosh, she's so pretty 😍)

"Yah! How dare you call me annoying! I'm your noona, respect me you bitch!" Jieun shouted loudly. "Don't curse in front of my baby! He's innocent." Jungkook replied to her and kissed Taehyung forehead.

"How are my babies doing?" Jungkook asked to Taehyung while caressing the omega's tummy. "Wait wait wait, what do you mean 'babies'. Is Taehyung pregnant?! Oh my gosh Taetae, I'm sorry you're going to deal with Kook number two. Remember that I'll be by your side always and stay strong." Jieun said dramatically. "Can you shut the fuck up and stop being so extra noona?" Jungkook groaned as he was annoyed from Jieun.