🌼27 ¶M¶🌼

This version is so cute ^😩😩😩
*****************************

THIRD PERSON POV

After Taehyung collapsed on the floor, Jungkook quickly went to him and carried him. Namjoon suddenly disappeared. Yoongi noticed this and mind linked him to asked him where he went. 'I'm going to search for something, take care of Taehyung and let Jungkook calm down. Bring Tae to the pack house and call the pack doctor because it's not safe to bring him to the hospital.' Namjoon answered and cut off the mind link. Yoongi followed the other's orders and told the pack what he said.

They were now on the pack house. Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, Vernon, and Jisoo were waiting outside of Taehyung and Jungkook's shared room. Namjoon came running down the hallways. "Namjoon were have you been?" Hoseok asked. "I went to do some research about what just happened to Tae and I've found a lot." He answered, out breath. "What did you find?" Jungkook asked, eyes wide. He didn't know anything about omegas but he knows this is not ordinary.

"Turns out your mate's a royal blood." Namjoon said, smiling slightly. "Royal blood?" Jungkook asked, he heard this word in some of his childhood stories he read with Taehyung but didn't understand what it meant. "A Royal blood is when a male omega has the blood of the Royals. The Royals lived fifty million years ago. They were werewolves who had very strong powers. They would do anything for their mate even if it means they have to die or kill someone. Tae is a Royal blood, the only one in this world." Namjoon explained. Hearing this made everyone shocked.

Before they could say something, the pack doctor, Dr.Lei, got out of the room. "H-how is he?" Jungkook asked. "He has many cuts. They aren't too deep but it will take time to heal. You have to get ready after he's awake though Mr.Jeon." Dr.Lei said, smiling kindly. "Why is that?" Jungkook asked. "Your mate is still on his heat Mr.Jeon. When he wakes up, he'll immediately ask for you to touch him." Dr.Lei bowed and left, leaving Jungkook blushing like a mad man.

He opened the door gently to find his beautiful mate sleeping soundly. He slightly smiled seeing his Tae sleeping. The others entered too, happy that their little dongsaeng is sleeping peacefully. They saw Jungkook looking at Taehyung with heart eyes. "We should probably leave." Namjoon whispered quietly. "Yeah we should. I left Jimin alone with Taeyong they're both probably worried." Yoongi replied. They all agreed with Namjoon and left the two mates alone.

After a few minutes, Taehyung finally opened his eyes. "K-kookie?" He said quietly. "You're finally awake. Are you okay baby?" Jungkook asked gently which made his voice quite husky. Taehyung almost moaned at his voice. "P-please~" He whined, his eyes turning blue. "Please touch me a-alpha~" He whined again. Making him look sexy but cute at the same time and to add to that, his addicting scent started getting stronger and stronger. "Are you sure you want this Tae? You're injured and I don't want to hurt you-" Jungkook replied, fighting the urge to devour the beautiful omega then and there but was cut off when a pair of lips landed on his.

"I want this Kookie. Don't worry I am sure you won't hurt me." He said when he backed away from Jungkook's lips. "If you saw so." Jungkook went on top of Taehyung, looking at him with lust-filled eyes. "You smell so addicting baby boy." Jungkook said, gently kissing the mark on his mate's neck. He went down to Taehyung's collorbone, letting his tongue do it's work. He is sure it will leave a purple hickey.

Jungkook continued creating red and purple hickeys all over the omega's beautiful body. When he stopped all the sucking and licking, he looked at Taehyung with a proud smirk to show that the other's body is only for him. He saw a wet area on Taehyung's pants. He removed the other's clothes and noticed that the wet thing was slick.

"Already all wet for me baby boy?" He said huskily and he got so hard just by the sight of the other moaning as a reply. He kissed the other roughly. Licking the other's lips to ask permission to slide his tongue in, Taehyung gladly opened his mouth as a reply. Jungkook's tongue started to explore Taehyung's wet cavern. His hands also exploring Taehyung's curves which caused Taehyung to moan. He pulled away leaving Taehyung's lips swollen and red, and a string of saliva that connected their lips together.