🌼20🌼

*****************************

The birds singing their beautiful morning melody, the sunlight inviting itself in, through the window which made Jungkook was wake up. He opened his eyes saw the cutest view he had ever seen.

Taehyung cuddling to Jungkook's bare chest while pouting, mumbling few words, his hair was sticking out everywhere and was also covering his eyes. He gently removed the hair that was covering his lover's beautiful eyes before softly pecking the other's forehead.

After five minutes of admiring Taehyung, he woke up. "Good morning baby." Jungkook said with his raspy, morning voice. "Good morning Kookie." Taehyung said, smiling cutely but blushed because he realized Jungkook was half naked, his abs on display. Jungkook smirked and pecked the other all over his face. Pecking his checks, lips, forehead, eyelids, nose, ears, and chin softly.

Taehyung started giggling cutely. "Kookie it tickles!" He whined while Jungkook continued. Taehyung's giggles started getting louder and louder. "S-stop it tickles!" "Okay okay I'll stop." Jungkook chuckled and backed away. He gently caressed the other's check. "Your giggles are adorable doll." He said which caused the other to be embarrassed and hide his face on the pillow because of the compliment and the nickname.

After a few minutes of talking to eachother as well as giving eachother kisses here and there, Taehyung didn't know there will be a lot of pain in his lower back and tried standing up which caused him to fell down on his butt. "Owwww, my bum hurts!" He complained. Jungkook went to Taehyung's direction and carried him bridal style. "Sorry baby but we have to get ready for school." He said then carried Taehyung to the bathroom to take a shower.

The couple spent 20 minutes in the shower because the perverted alpha couldn't keep his hands away from the omega. Taehyung got out first, whimpering and walking slowly to the closet because of the pain in his lower back. Suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around Taehyung's small waist. He felt butterfly kissies on the back of his neck.

"Kookie stop we're gonna be late." Taehyung said. Jungkook was trying to covince Taehyung to skip school but ended up failing. After the two dressed up, they made their way to the dining room to eat breakfast.

(TH's outfit ^

(TH's outfit ^. No mask. Grey hair)

 Grey hair)