🌼31 ¶M¶🌼

I'm sorry for those who thought I published this chapter before. I already wrote this days ago but I didn't notice forgot to save. I decided that I would publish it later but then I went back to it and saw that it wasn't saved 😭 I got sad and I accidentally pressed publish when I wanted to go back but I quickly unpublished it again. Sorry 🙏
*****************************

KOOK'S POV

Once the ride ended, we immediately left to my car. We put the things we won or brought from the amusement park in the back seat of the car. Our way back to the house was silent. One of my hands were touching his upper thighs, going higher and higher every now and then, touching his crouch to tease him.

He tried to push my hand away but he failed. "Stop Kookie! Don't touch my peepee!" He whined and let out soft mewls. I chuckled lightly as I continued touching his crouch. "What's the matter baby boy? Don't you like it?" I said to him but my eyes were still on the road, one of my hands still touching his crouch. He left a shaky moan as a reply and that made me grin mischievously.

"You like that baby?" I asked and he nodded softly. "Please-ahhh!" He moaned loudly as I got my hand mischievously inside his boxers. I palmed his member. We reached at our home and I removed my hand from his member, making him whine needily. I got out of the car and went to his side to carry him bridal style. "C'mon princess, let's go." I said, carrying him.

"N-no wait!" He shouted and it made me wonder why.

"Why baby?" I asked. "What about the things we brought from the amusement park?" He asked cutely and it made me chuckle slightly. "We'll take them later doll. For now, let's focus on heading to our room." I said and walked fast to our room. We reached our shared room and I let Tae opened the door. I locked it when we entered and threw him softly to the bed. I hovered over him and smashed our lips together. He kissed back instantly and his arms automatically went to my neck to deepen the kiss. The kiss was filled with a little lust but mostly love. We disconnected our lips because of the lack of oxygen. I pecked his forehead and stared at his dark brown eyes as it looked at mine. These deep ocean eyes that I look into and get lost in.

"No words can describe how much I love you. Baby, I promise I'll always keep you happy because I hate it when you're sad. When you cry it always reminds me of what I said and did to you in the past. You're so kind, caring, cute, adorable, sweet, beautiful, and irresistible Tae. I don't know why I cared about how other people will judge me about loving you and I forced myself not to love you anymore. You were and still are my love, my world, my everything, and now you're my mate. I promise I'll always stay by your side no matter what. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me a second chance. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for letting love you. I love you baby, more than I ever imagined I would." Out of nowhere I confessed my feelings. I didn't know why but I thought I needed to say all this to him.

I noticed his eyes began to be teary. A tear slipped and I wiped it away immediately. "Why are you saying this out of nowhere silly? I love you too, more than what you expect. I always feel happy and safe when I'm with you. I promise I'll only cry out happy tears from now on. Please forget about the past, love. I already forgive you and I hope you'll forgive yourself someday. Let's focus on the present and future Kookie. You also were and still are my love, my world, my everything, and you're my mate whom I fell head over heals for. I promise I'll stay by your side too, forever and always. I love you too Kookie, more than I could ever explain. Don't thank me for anything, because you also love me and let me love you. Now, shut up and kiss me Koo." Tae said and I laughed at his last sentence but complied, pouring so much passion and love into the kiss.

Things got heated and now we were both naked while I sucked one Taehyung's neck while playing with his nipples, creating beautiful masterpieces on his beautiful body. I left a trail of kisses from his neck to his cute tummy. I stopped and looked down at his hard member.