🌼28🌼

*****************************

KOOK'S POV

"-kie, Kookie wake up." I heard cute little whines and felt a light weight on top of me. It must be Tae. "Good morning petal." I said as I opened my eyes. He blushed a light shade of red at the nickname. What a cute baby boy.

"No good morning to you Kookie." He huffed and pouted cutely that made me coo at his cuteness. "Why is my baby in a bad mood today huh?" I asked and he frowned. He looked so cute with that irresistible pout, his messy hair, those beautiful purple marks that I made around his body, and that oversized pink hoodie I let him wore from last night. "My bum hurts because of you!" He whined cutely and hid his face in my bare chest.

(Tae's pink hoodie ^)

"I'm sorry love, can you forgive me?" I cooed. He shakes his head. "Well then..." I said and  attacked his face with kisses. "Kookie-hahaha stop-haha fine I forgive you!" He squeal adorably between his giggles. "Just what I wanted to hear." I smirk and he hit my left arm weakly.

"I'm hungry. Wanna eat." He said rubbing his tummy while pouting. I pecked his pout away one last time and said "Okay baby, go to the dining room. I'll come after I get freshen up." I said. "No, wanna go with Kookie." He pouted. "Okay then, wait for me here babe." I said and I kiss his pout away making blush again. He got off me but hissed slightly. "My butt hurts." He whined. I gave him an apologetic look and pecked the tip of his nose. I got off the bed and took a plain white t-shirt from the closet and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

THIRD PERSON POV

"Come on kitten, let's go." Jungkook said after he got out of the bathroom and help Taehyung get off the bed. When Jungkook opened the door, they were surprised to see Jimin, Jin, Somi, and Taeyong. "Yongie!" Taehyung instantly shouted surprised and hugged the little boy. "Taetae hyung! I missed you!" Taeyong replied hugging Taehyung back. When they pulled away, Jimin, Somi, and Jin brought Taehyung into a bone-crushing hug.

"Taebear we were so worried about you! Are you okay?" Somi sobbed. "Noona I'm okay but can you all stop hugging me? I c-can't breathe." He said and the three pulled away from the hug. "Sorry." They all mumbled.

"Tae? Can you and Somi explain something to us?" Jimin said. "What is it Chim?" Taehyung and Somi replied confused. "Why didn't you tell us that you two are omegas, I thought you two trusted us?" Jimin asked looking at the two with sad eyes. He felt very hurt once Yoongi came back and explained everything to him. He thought he made a promise with the two and that is to not keep secrets from eachother.

"W-we're sorry we didn't tell you guys. We were just not ready and we thought you would take advantage of that." Taehyung mumbled, lips trembling and eyes tearing up. "No Tae I didn't mean to make you cry! It's okay, I would do the same if I were you two." Jimin said. He pulled Taehyung and Somi to another hug and they cried together. Jungkook and Jin were cooing at their cuteness.