🌼17🌼

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! 🤗🤗🤗
*****************************

JUNGKOOK FOCUS

Once Jungkook was awake, he quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

(JK's outfit ^)

(JK's outfit ^)

When he was ready, he took out his phone and texted Taehyung.

Kookie 💜💜💜: I'm picking you up to school today doll. Get ready <3

Baby boy 🐯: OK Kookie <3

After he put his phone back to his pocket he shouted "Juho!(if you forgot who Juho is, go to chapter 1)" Juho quickly came and bowed at Jungkook. "Call someone to go to Tae's house and pack all his things. I want them all in my room after I come back from school." Jungkook said in a serious tone. "Yes master." Juho said then left.

Jungkook took his car keys and left to go to his lover's house. Once he reached there he saw Taehyung standing there waiting for him.

(TH's outfit ^

(TH's outfit ^. Grey hair.)

Taehyung waved at Jungkook when he noticed him. Jungkook got out of the car and went to the other. He quickly pecked the other on the lips and whispered "You look amazing baby boy." to his left ear. "T-thank y-you. Y-ou too." The other mumbled while blushing. "Come let's go petal." Jungkook took Taehyung's hands and dragged him to the car.

Once they arrived to school, all eyes where on them. Some students shipped them, some were jealous and glaring at Taehyung, and some were looking at Taehyung with lustful eyes. Jungkook noticed a group of students were looking at Taehyung's butt. Being the possessive mate that he is, he snaked his arm to the other's waist holding him tightly and glared at the group of students who were looking at Tae. Taehyung just hit him softly on the arm out of embarrassment. Jungkook chuckled softly then whispered "I don't like it when people look at what's mine." That made Taehyung crimson red.

Luckly, they had the same class for the first lesson. "Baby why don't we skip class?" Jungkook groaned. "No Kookie! Jin hyung would kill me!" "But babydoll class is boring!" Jungkook complained. "Nope we're not skipping classes!" The other said and dragged Jungkook to their seat.