Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jiyasha walked through the corridor of the hostel when she heard a voice calling her. She turned and found Samira. "That's you! What on earth are you doing in our hostel?"

"It's I who actually spoke to you first, be a little polite at least," Samira teased her.

"Don't try to be oversmart. If you really have anything urgent to say, do it quickly or go and waste your time somewhere else," Jiyasha answered angrily.

"Sorry, I thought whatever I have to say, I should tell you right now. But you are being too rude," Samira smirked.

"Will you tell me now?" Jiyasha was getting more irritated.

"Actually Pooja is missing. She went to find you all but then she is not receiving our calls. When I saw you, I thought she will be accompanying you both but you've returned all alone. Where are the other two?"

"Why did Pooja even go to find us? She never meant us, I mean me as her friend then why?" Jiyasha replied annoyingly.

"What did I hear? "'Us' and then you corrected it to 'me'? What has happened?" Samira smirked again.

"That's none of your business. Okay I will try finding Pooja, being her hostel mate." Jiyasha said and left the place angrily.

"I sense something is wrong among the three of them. What if Monica and Jiyasha have separated too? I mean Jiyasha's words are hinting at it. How I wish this has only happened, then nobody else in the world will be happier than me. Then my final target will be to spoil Aryan's life as he is the real culprit who had actually managed with Kabir's family that night," Samira muttered to herself.

*****

Jiyasha entered her room and sat holding her forehead. "How much more do I have to tolerate these things in my life just for a project? I can't even disclose the truth to anyone. I am losing everyone from my life, Aryan has made my life hell. I am at a fix. I can't even kill him because I love him but I desperately want him to get punished if he is proved guilty in the court. I am helpless!"

Jiyasha took her phone and called Pooja but there was not any response. She continued calling her repeatedly.

*****

Monica felt lonely and even she decided to leave for the hostel on the same day itself. She informed Kabir about her departure and left her house. She took a bus that would drop her at the hostel.

On the other hand, Pooja had been searching for them since the previous day and she was yet unsuccessful. "Why the hell did I leave hostel like that, forgetting my phone and purse back in my room. A day is already over and it's the late afternoon today. I think I should go back and take someone with me to the police station. Even Jatin and Samira must be worried. I spent the last night at a good old lady's cottage as she thought that I had lost my way in the city. If I had my phone, I could have directly given them a call. And if I had my purse, I could have reached a PCO too."

Pooja waited for quite sometime before boarding a bus to reach the hostel. "There's a bus coming this way. I know I'd have to travel without a ticket but I will manage saying that I got pick pocketed."

Inside the bus, Pooja found an empty seat beside a young girl, who was busy reading a book. Pooja sat beside her. The bus conductor enquired for tickets when Pooja turned nervous to pay. The girl beside her opened her purse and paid the fare on her behalf.

"Here take two tickets to the medical college," the girl told the conductor.

The conductor did his work and left. Pooja saw the girl's face and spoke, "You paid my fare, Monica?"