Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Jiyasha had hurt her foot while trying to impose her anger on Aryan by breaking a vase. On the other hand, Aryan had also been clever in bandaging her wounded foot. He continued, "Take some rest instead of throwing your anger at me. We have ample of time for that."

Jiyasha was staring at him angrily when he interrupted again, "Don't look at me like that, I am not afraid of you. Are you going to stay in that bathrobe or shall I provide you with my shirt again?"
He winked at her playfully.

"Shut up!" she wanted to yell but was cut short with some known voices. Monica and Pooja barged into their room.

"Jiya, you don't need to fight with him anymore for dresses. We have already fetched your luggage from the hostel," Pooja said and sat beside Jiyasha on the bed.

"This is the reason why we are here to disturb you both," Monica said smiling.

"What has happened to your foot?" Pooja asked looking at Jiyasha's bandaged foot.

Jiyasha began stammering when Aryan interrupted their conversation. "Nothing, she fell down while taking a shower. I have applied the ointment. She will be fine very soon."

"Nice Aryan but you move outside now. We will help her to change her dress and then you will be allowed inside," Pooja ordered him.

"But..." Aryan uttered quietly.

"We very well know that she is your wife and you have more rights on her. But now since her best friends are here, please leave her to spend some time with us and let us help her out. Don't worry, you will help her at night," Monica said winking at him.

"Today is your first night!" Pooja also joined Monica.

Aryan felt shy and moved out of the room nodding his head awkwardly. Monica and Pooja began laughing while Jiyasha had a grave look on her face. Why wouldn't she be? She was totally unhappy with everything, she didn't even feel that she was married then, married to someone who was very rich or whatsoever!

"Why are you still unhappy, Jiya? You got married to the person you love," Pooja asked Jiyasha looking at her gloomy face.

"That's what I am also thinking. Forget everything and concentrate on your new life," Monica chucked winding her arms around Jiyasha.

"Shut up Monica, you just stay away from me," Jiyasha pushed Monica while Pooja prevented her.

"Jiya, what are you doing? Have you forgotten that she is pregnant?" Pooja asked having bewildered by Jiyasha's acts.

Jiyasha took a long breath feeling guilty all of a sudden. She recapitulated all what she did or was still doing. "I am sorry. I myself don't know what I am doing but I can't tolerate this girl before me. I really didn't want to hurt her baby," Jiyasha hid her wet eyes with her palms.

"What I did! Why are you angry on me? I thought today is the day when everything will be resolved between the two of us since you got married to Aryan and our conditions of the fight are fulfilled," Monica told her.

"We both got married but we didn't reconcile. We will never reconcile so our condition is not fulfilled," Jiyasha corrected her.

"What do you mean? What are you both speaking about? Jiya can't go the extent of hurting Monica's baby unless the matters are way too serious. I know a few things regarding her relationship with Aryan, the reason why Jiya is angry with Monica since she had doubted her character. But I think everything is just over as she got married to him. These fights should be ended as soon as possible." Pooja said in a confusing tone.