Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Jiyasha had only a day left to get the third chip and other evidences from Aditi's apartment. Aditi had submitted only the soft copies of evidences to the prosecution lawyer but the court would need the original ones.

The bright day seemed hopeful to Jiyasha even though she had fear of the contents of the third chip. As she glided down the stairs, Aryan pulled her arm and immediately hugged her. He rained kisses on her hungrily and she moaned.

After some time, they broke up and Jiyasha spoke, "Are you out of your mind Mr. Aryan Saxena? I have not given you the permission to kiss me every now and then."

Aryan raised his eyebrows before speaking, "I don't need permission to kiss my lovely wife. By the way you have really been out of my reach these days. What am I supposed to do then? I needed to congratulate you for your victory at the college but silly you!"

"This is not how you congratulate people for their success!"

"Then how should I?"

Jiyasha pursed her lips unable to utter anything. She knew she could never deny him for coming closer to her but she wanted to keep away from him so that she didn't have to miss him more when he was gone.

She turned to the other side, not wanting to meet his addictive eyes. He came forward and clutched her from behind. "I love you," he whispered against her ear and kissed the brim of her earlobe.

Jiyasha's heart began racing faster and her grip on withstanding the heat of her feelings weakened. He shifted her to face him and kissed her temples. His lips traced their path along her cheek down to her chin, leaving their sign everywhere. She caught hold of his hair while he skillfully took an access to her juicy lips. He kissed her as if he hadn't kissed her for days and as if it were their last. They separated and Jiyasha rested her head against his stiffened chest.

She said softly, holding onto him, "Please tell me the truth that you are not wrong at all. I can't stay without you if you leave."

Aryan wanted to blurt his heart out then and there but his eyes took notice of someone in the backyard. Tony was loitering there and Aryan pushed Jiyasha away a little. He answered, "I told you that the court will decide everything. I can't assure you anything at all so stop expecting much from me. The only truth is that I love you and it will never change. But you didn't reciprocate your feelings to me till today. When are you going to do that?"

Jiyasha widened her eyes upon hearing his reply. She knew she had fallen for the wrong person. She held her breath and muttered, "I think I am keeping high expectations from you which I shouldn't."

Jiyasha stomped her feet and left the villa angrily. Aryan shrugged his shoulders in anticipation before moving away. Only God knew where their relationship was heading to, would they ever fall in love in the way every normal love existed?

****

Aditi's maid opened the gate for Jiyasha and led her to the security room where evidences were kept. Aditi hadn't returned yet and she had bestowed all the responsibilities of her home to her maid. After the maid had left, Jiyasha moved into the room and locked the door.

She found all her evidences in their places and looked up in her laptop. She played the videos of the first two chips again. The more she saw them, the more her blood boiled. Yet even final evaluation was necessary before submitting them to the court. Navin was already in jail and it was Aryan's turn or a third person might be involved too. She again observed the full videos minutely with the hope of getting some hints to save Aryan from being punished harshly. There were no clues, not even against any third person. Jiyasha found herself sweating since her last hopes were also shattering drastically.