Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Soon after Aryan's leaving the room, Jiyasha poured her heart out as she sobbed bitterly against her soft cushioned pillow. He had rejected her advances and any girl in her place would have been vexed by his behaviour.

But this was not the same with Jiyasha. She wiped away her tears of desolation and vengeance. For the first time in her love life that she had achieved victory, a victory which she had been longing for the past few months.

----------------------
Jiyasha's POV

Did he leave the room finally? I knew it and I was confident enough. His attitude has always impressed me and the attitude which he showed me a while ago is powerful. His eyes have been the voice of his heart and I know he won't force me for any kind of intimate relationship when he knows that I hate him.

He has been a man of fidelity and is committed to the words he speak or the attitude he shows. When he knows that I hate him, he can never force me to love him until I want it so. I overheard him speaking to Monica and Pooja when he joined them to leave them at the gate after dinner. They were teasing him for the first night.
It was something like this:

"So Aryan, finally you are going to spend time with her and now just not like lovers but as a married couple," Pooja teased Aryan.

"Come on Pooja, Jiyasha doesn't accept me as her husband. I'll be the happiest when she actually does," Aryan told them.

"You are her husband and you have full right on her. Just leave some love bites on her for us to tease her." Monica said winking at him.

"Monica, I am not going to do any of the sort without her consent. If we ever unite and confess our love for each other, that is the day when I'll make her mine," Aryan was too firm in his decision.

"Okay it is your life and your wish what you want to do but remember, please do not hurt Jiya for any reason. She loves you in real," Pooja advised him squeezing his shoulder.

"I know but your friend will never confess. Now you guys go, it's already late. Your hostel guard will be mad at you both. I'll send one of my drivers to drop you there," Aryan wished them a good night.
_

So I knew he wouldn't touch me without my consent or cross his limit before we confess our love. This would hurt his sentiments. Rich guys like him are always full of attitude and this makes me to fall more in love with him. But this is his weak point which I've caught hold of and I'm going to make him go numb henceforth.

But when he was touching me in that way tonight, I had never expected to lose control over myself. The feeling was different altogether. With his every little touch and lingering kisses, I was unable to resist him. I was wanting more of him but it was nice that he stopped at the nick of time.

Love can't be everything in front of the task which I have been given to do. I will be going to meet Jatin Sir personally tomorrow and I hope Pooja has been able to make him agree for the meeting. I am going to catch Aryan red-handed when I'm in his house now and he can't deny it anymore. I somehow needed to enter his house and since I have got the chance coincidentally, I'll be the sweetest and best wife that this world has ever seen.

I believed Monica and it was clear that he wasn't at fault at least with the heinous plan on the night of the fest. But whatever happened during all these days, I am pretty sure he has been able to fool innocent Monica and she started supporting him. Nevertheless, I can't even overlook all the good things that he has done for me. Most importantly he saved Monica's life and mine too. I behaved wildly with him and blamed him but he married me for good.