Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Aryan returned to the gang who were waiting outside the hostel and they surrounded him to know about Jiyasha. He simply nodded his head before apologizing, "She's not there, I searched everywhere in the room."

"Are you sure she isn't there? Did you check thoroughly?" they asked him again.

He yelled holding his forehead, "I searched minutely. I searched but she is missing. I am afraid now."

"She will be alright, I think we should go to the police," Pooja told them.

"Police won't accept a missing report before twenty four hours since the last seen of the victim," Kabir informed her.

"Then what is to be done?" they asked one another.

"Are we going to spend the night like this without searching for her?" Aryan expressed his grievance.

"Let's part ways and search each and every corner of this place. We can search wherever she visits often or any other place which could be her workplace. At least we have a clue that she went out for some urgent work," Kabir told them.

They all agreed and the girls began calling people who somehow knew Jiyasha publicly or personally. Unfortunately, one or two persons received and they disconnected their calls annoyingly.

"It is midnight and people are getting disturbed. I don't think Jiya will be at any known person's place at midnight," Pooja said.

"Better that we wait for the sunrise, if by then she returns to the hostel?" Kabir advised them.

"Can we take this risk for waiting till the morning?" Aryan asked them.

"There's no other way, it's night and most people are asleep. The police won't be also receiving our FIR now," Monica told him.

The four of them decided to wait till the morning. They occupied a clubhouse beside the hostel to spend the night somehow.

****

Midnight 1 o'clock:

"Water! Give me some water!" Jiyasha shouted weakly as she was tied tightly to a wooden chair in a low lighted room.

A man came and splashed water over her face, "Drink it!"

Jiyasha glanced at the man, lifting her aching head slowly. "Why have you captured me like this? What did I do to you?"

"You did nothing to me but you annoyed my boss. You need to suffer!" the man said smirking.

"You've made me suffer already. Please leave me, I beg of you," Jiyasha said nodding her head.

"Boss has ordered me to keep you till the daybreak and then you will be released to meet the disaster of your life."

"What disaster?"

"Wait till tomorrow, you will know it," he said laughing before moving away. He then locked the door behind him.

Jiyasha's eyes were swollen from the fear of having been kidnapped, she didn't know the outcome of the sudden disaster in her life. She was remembering the incidents that had taken place a few hours before.

-----------------------

Jiyasha's POV

I came out of the hostel in a hurry after receiving a call from someone. It informed me of something I could have never imagined. I rushed past Pooja and Monica to reach the place that the person had asked me to meet at. Before I could meet him, somebody hit me on the head with a rod and I fell down unconscious.