Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Jiyasha hid herself behind a wall and looked at the other students. The students were holding some leaflets and were looking intensely at them. Jiyasha glanced at the posters hung up on the walls and she narrowed her eyes to see them. She began trembling and her face was reddened with fear.

----------------------
Jiyasha's POV

That day when I returned from Monica's room after hearing everything, I was heart broken. I didn't know how to get hold of everything but I tried to keep myself strong. So I decided to forget everything and only focus on my studies because my exams were round the corner.

I kept myself busy with studies and staying away from everything and everyone. I was unaware of the disaster that was about to dawn upon me. I received a beautiful parcel from some anonymous person. I opened it and found a wooden casket inside it.

I was unaware still but when I opened the box, I really found the disaster of my life!
There were some pictures in it, some pictures that included Aryan and me, that included the pictures from the night I had spent with him, some pictures from the cycle ride and others. These were still manageable but then...

Then...

I found a letter below...

As I opened the letter with my fingers trembling, I found some more pictures inside... Those pictures showed Aryan carrying me inside the inn in his arms...and then our pictures of leaving the inn in the morning!

The letter wrote,

"Dear Jiyasha,
That was wonderful. You got promoted last night. You spent a lavishing night with the rich guy at an inn. How many have you spent earlier too? You are a medical student I suppose but you could also do this was beyond expectation. Now let's see what I can do to you..."

That letter broke my confidence and my courage into pieces. I was feeling so depressed that I didn't know what to do. His stupid plan to get closer to me was making me pay in this way.

But one thing struck me badly, I was unable to make out who my blackmailer was. Was it Aryan himself who hired men to click the pictures or was it somebody else who wanted to spoil my reputation? But my sixth sense was hinting at Aryan only, that man can go to any extent to make me weak before him.

I picked my phone and gave a call to Aditi, my sister-in-law who is also a lawyer. She was already handling Aryan's case. I told her my dilemma and she asked me to fax her the pictures and the letter. I did so and the next day, just a few hours before the engagement when I was getting ready, I got a call from Aditi's assistant. He told me that he got some information relating to the stuffs I sent to Aditi. I hurriedly went to meet him and also made sure that I reach the engagement venue in time.

But....

I didn't know that somebody was keeping an eye on me or following me. I reached the meeting point but before Aditi's assistant could approach me, somebody attacked me. And then I found myself in the dark room.

End of POV
-------------------

Jiyasha was scared of the circumstances, she knew very well what those pictures or posters were for. Her nerves were going numb thinking of what would happen in the next moment. Her throat dried up with drops of perspiration on her forehead.

Jiyasha hadn't pondered enough on the approaching danger in her life when she was pushed against the wall where she had been hiding. She turned around and found herself being surrounded by a group of college girls and boys, and among them, the most prominent were Monty and Diwakar.