🍃1🍃

6/3/18

6/3/18

Jimin pulled up to the slightly faded blue bungalow in his little, yellow Volkswagen Beetle, the boxes in his back seat and trunk sliding around and making an abnormal amount of noise. As he parked the car, he checked his rearview mirror to make sure one of his closest friends, Hoseok, was still behind him, which he was. He stepped out of his car and looked at the little house from it's outside. Empty window planters were attached to every window sill and the paint was beginning to chip slightly at the edges. The windows seemed a bit dirty but that, like the paint, could be worked on. A nice wrap around porch rimmed the house and he could imagine himself there with a good book on a warm day. 

Jimin sighed and put a hazy smile on his face. Considering the circumstances of why he had to move so far from where he was originally located, he thought he was coping quite well. Once the whole issue became an issue he was quick to locate a new place to live and contacted his friends, who thought the decision was a smart one. Especially when the issue knows where you lived. He was quick to pack and, despite Jimin's protests, Hoseok helped him get everything out in one trip.

Jimin was honestly surprised he was so calm. This whole thing would have normally been too much and perhaps overwhelming but here he was, imagining himself reading a book on a summer day on the porch of the house he hadn't even thought of buying until the week before.

His thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok joining him and looking up at the place before commenting, "Cute little house." Hoseok looked at Jimin, "Wanna go inside?"

Jimin nodded and stuck his hand into his pants pocket before revealing the bungalow key. He stepped up the three stairs that led to the porch and slid the key into the keyhole and swiftly turned it. The little click rang out and Jimin pushed the door open.

Dust swarmed away from the door and into the already musty main entrance. The main entrance held a small closet door for coats and such with two arch type doorways, one leading into the living room and the other, to the left, into the kitchen and breakfast room. Jimin stepped inside and breathed in, the musty, almost moldy smell attacking him which resulted in quite a bit of coughing. 

Forget Me Not ° Yoonmin✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara