🍃36🍃

-Side-ish Chapter-

-Side-ish Chapter-

6/31/18

“Jimin, how the hell does this work?” Yoongi asked over the phone as his brand new TV blared at him.

“Have you never used a TV before, Hyung?” Jimin asked, trying his hardest not to laugh.

“Of course I've used one! It's just mine wasn't this big and it was like, like a little box.”

And with that, Jimin’s laughs burst out.

“Hey! Stop laughing and help me!”

“Alright, alright.” Jimin cleared his throat. “So, I'm assuming you've turned your TV on.”

“No dip!” Yoongi shouted over the talk show hosts voice.

“Can you find a button that has a plus sign on one side and a minus sign on the other?”

“There's two.”

“Find the one that has volume printed somewhere near it.”

“Okay.”

“Press the minus sign.”

The loud TV noises went down a little.

“Oh thank God.” Yoongi sighed in relief.

“If you've used a TV before, you'd think you'd know how to turn the volume down.”

“Hey, I haven't used one in- How long have I been here again?”

“I think you said eight years.”

“Yes, yes, eight years. I haven't used a whatever we were talking about in eight years. It's like trying to put a kid who hasn't ridden a bike in ages on a bike.”

“I guess you're right.” Jimin said. “Do you know how to switch channels?”

“There's more than one?”

Jimin laughed, “Yes, Hyung. Did you get a TV guide with your cable box?”

“Um, yes.” Yoongi said, digging through all the packaging.

“Just a pick a few channels that you seem interested in and type in the numbers.”

“Sounds easy enough.”

Jimin could hear the channels rapidly changing.

“Found anything you like yet?”

“Mhm.”

“Such as?”

“Well,” Yoongi started, “Home renovation shows are always good. Oh! And I found one that had a TV show about a guy with memory loss on it!”

“Are you sure you'd want to watch that?”

“Yeah, I like to watch or hear about people that are like me.” Yoongi said, the channels kept rapidly changing in the background.

“I just didn't think you'd be comfortable with that kind of stuff.”

“I'd be comfortable with what kind of stuff?”

Jimin smiled, “Never mind.”

“Oh, hey Jimin. Thank you so much for helping me out.”

“It's no problem. Can you handle it from here?”

“I think so.”

“Alright, I hope you enjoy your new TV!”

“I will!”

Jimin hung up.

Yoongi smiled. He knew how to use a TV, he wasn't that much of a dummy. He just wanted to hear Jimin's voice.

Word Count: 433