🍃12🍃

6/12/18

6/12/18

Yoongi leaned up over the porch railing excitedly as a light breeze wafted over the fields around him. The sky was a deep blue with only a cloud or two speckling it and the temperature was surprising cool for a June day. It was the perfect day in his opinion. One of those days that made you just want to enjoy the environment around you, which is exactly what he was going to do.

Yoongi's pale hands gripped the sleeves of his oversized white long sleeved shirt as he stepped off his porch and on to his empty gravel driveway, towards the field that always seemed so comforting. The tall grass swept across the portion of Yoongi's legs that weren't covered by his faded blue denim shorts. His white Adidas occasionally stepped on small flowers, which he made sure to apologize to before continuing his short trek to his favorite spot.

He finally reached his self proclaimed favorite spot which had a small indent from where his rear end had been placed so many times and plopped himself down. Yoongi had deemed the small spot amongst the wildflowers his favorite place for it's beauty and comfort which allowed him to sit and admire the day for what it was and sort through his thoughts. He wrapped his arms around his knees, his hands occasionally moving to play with his hair.

He sat there, surrounded by tall grass and flowers of all varieties. Yoongi wouldn't have it any other way. He'd love to just spend his entire life like this. Just surrounded by plants and wildlife. It made Yoongi smile slightly at just the thought, his head tilting to rest on his shoulder.

Yoongi turned his head a little to look at the boy next door whom had stepped out on to his porch while on the phone before looking back out at the fields, the smile still etched on his face.

“Hoseok, please keep your perverted comments to yourself.” Jimin muttered into his phone as he headed into his house's foyer.

“How can I? That customer’s ass was beautiful.” Hoseok commented.

“Hoseok!”

“Fine. What are you up to?”

“I'm going to step outside, it's too nice of a day to waste by staying inside.” Jimin slipped his Vans on.