🍃53🍃

7/26/18

7/26/18

Jimin woke up to a loss of warmth under his arm. His eyes opened slowly as he groped the empty space next to him.

"Hyung?" Jimin sat up and rubbed his eyes which were blurred by sleepiness. His eyes finally adjusted and nearly popped out of his skull at the personless indent in the bed next to him. "Hyung?" Jimin dove out of the bed, panic flooding his voice.

He found the bathroom dark and empty and tried calming himself by saying that maybe Yoongi was in the living room or kitchen. All of that calm was thrown out the window when Yoongi was in neither rooms. Porch, please let him be there.

"Hyu-" Jimin burst out his front door, scaring Yoongi who was out looking at the sunrise.

"Hyung! Thank God." Jimin sighed in relief and leaned against the doorframe, "I thought something had happened to you."

Yoongi turned back to look at the sunrise and the flower between his fingers, "No, I just needed to think."

"Think about what?"

"Nothing."

Jimin wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist, "Are you sure?"

Yoongi leaned into his embrace, "It's nothing."

"I'm sure it's not nothing."

Yoongi hummed, "I'm thinking about us."

"Oh really?"

Yoongi nodded, "The sunrise is really pretty, don't you think?"

"I want to know more about what you're thinking."

"Just-" Yoongi paused and thought for a second, "I was thinking about what we are."

"What do you think we are?"

"I'm not sure. I-I want to be someone or something to you but I-I'm not sure."

"That's okay, take your time, alright?"

"Okay." Yoongi looked down.

"Hey, how about a dinner date tonight?"

"Really?" Yoongi turned his head to look at Jimin.