🍃51🍃

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open to fluorescent lights and white walls

Yoongi's eyes fluttered open to fluorescent lights and white walls. He lifted his head slightly, despite the pounding headache that was murdering him. A light blue curtain with little blue polka dots syphoned off the room and a small plush chair sat pushed to the opposite corner of his area. As his hearing came back into focus, Yoongi could hear beeping coming from the device next to him. He raised his hand and rubbed the bandaged portion of his head, letting out a groan. Yoongi had deduced that he was, in fact, in a hospital. What the hell happened?

“Yoongi!” A girl's voice shouted as her figure ran past the curtain.

“Tzuyu?” Yoongi said confusedly. “What happened? Where are the others?”

“Yoongi, you're okay! Thank God. You've just hit your head, that's all. The others are on their way. I believe Sungwoon's here, actually.”

Yoongi's eyes lit up upon hearing Sungwoon's name. “He is?”

“Yeah.” Tzuyu looked past the curtain. “Ah, here he is!”

Sungwoon stepped into view, “Hey, Gi. How ya feeling?”

“Alright, I could be better.”

Sungwoon reached into his bag and pulled out a blue teddy bear and set it on the bed, “Here. I got this for you.”

Yoongi took the bear's head in his hands, “Thank you, I love him!”

Sungwoon glanced at his feet.

“Yoongi!” Two voices shouted simultaneously before two bodies hit him in a tight hug.

“Irene, Minhyuk, please. I can't breathe.”

Irene sniffled, “God, Yoongi, you've scared us!”

“I'm sorry.”

“I can't believe this head injury is causing you so much trouble.” Minhyuk murmured.