🍃14🍃

6/14/18

6/14/18

Jimin pulled the casserole he'd made out of the oven and set it on the cooling rack. Cooking always eased his thoughts. Ever since he'd spoken to Yoongi and made plans with him, his bad thoughts had returned and appeared to have doubled. They were beating him up inside and there appeared to be no relief. So, Jimin made a casserole that he knew he would most likely never eat, just to relax himself temporarily.

Jimin slid his oven mitts off and put them back in his drawer. Maybe he'd give the casserole to Yoongi. He hadn't seen the dish he'd put the baked spaghetti in since he left it on the older's doorstep, so he either really liked it or didn't. He could only hope that it was the former. He wanted Yoongi to like his cooking. He wanted his approval. He didn't understand why, but he did.

Jimin pulled aluminum foil out of the cabinet and set it on the counter. Would Yoongi even like broccoli casserole? It was far different from baked spaghetti. Maybe that would be a good thing if he didn't like the baked spaghetti. How would he go about giving it to him as well?

“Jimin, you're thinking too far into this.” Jimin said to himself, hoping to ease his train of thought.

“Thinking too far into what?” A voice said behind Jimin, sending him flying up in the air.

“Geez, Hobi, how the hell did you get in?” Jimin said, resting a hand on his chest as he turned to see Hoseok.

Hoseok pointed to the door which had a Taehyung coming through it, “You left your door unlocked.”

“I tried to stop him but he just waltzed right in.” Taehyung said as he leaned on the counter.

“You can't just do that, horse.”

Hoseok shrugged before taking an interest in the casserole, “Is that a casserole? What kind is it?”

“Broccoli.” Jimin said.

Hoseok licked his lips, “Can we have some?”

“Absolutely!” Jimin said as he pulled a knife out of his knife rack. There went his idea of giving it to Yoongi. There was no way he was giving a half eaten casserole to his neighbor.