🍃56🍃

7/31/18

7/31/18

Yoongi grabbed the soft blanket he had brought from his house and let it slide out of his arms onto the sofa being careful not to knock over any of the items laid out on the coffee table. It had appeared that he and Jimin were both cinematic addicts. They couldn’t go too long without seeing some form of movie. Today's was a 1960s horror titled, Don’t Go Upstairs. Yoongi grinned as he saw the woman on the cover of the DVD case with her mouth still wide open as if mid scream while a shadow of a man holding a knife was stretched behind her. Yoongi had never really been a fan of movies back in his highschool days. He either had no time for them or his father wouldn’t allow him to go. He hadn’t even had a TV in his home until Jimin arrived. It had become his and Jimin's special something. He was happy to finally have an activity he could share with someone. It wasn't like his love for plants which was solely his hobby. They both loved movies and it was something they could spend time together because of.

The warm smell of popcorn drifted into the room as Jimin entered carrying a bowl full. “Hey, what do you think? Will it be good?” He asked, in reference to the movie.

“Yeah, I think so. If you enjoy cheesy horror that is.”

“Cheesy is my middle name.”

“I swore it was shorty.”

Jimin tossed a handful of popcorn at the older while Yoongi dodged and smiled brightly.

Jimin sat down and fiddled with the blanket, “I see you have the movie blanket all ready.”

Yoongi hummed, “Every movie needs a blanket.”

“I second that.”

Yoongi opened the DVD case and slid the disc into the TVs player. The ratings and ads began to play. The first was for one of those cursed mummy tomb movies, something like Who's Mummy are you?

“You know how you survive those movies?” Jimin asked, looking over at Yoongi.

“How?”

“You don't mess with the mummy's tomb. Just don't.”