🍃33🍃

6/27/18

6/27/18

“Hello?” Jimin said into the phone as he made his way down the hill towards his house.

“Hey, Jimin!” Taehyung responded.

“Taehyung! How are you?”

“I'm doing good, so is Jungkook, wherever he is. How are you?”

“I’m doing good too. I wouldn’t worry about Jungkook, he’s most likely playing Overwatch somewhere.”

“You know, I bet that’s exactly what he’s doing.” Taehyung reasoned, “Anyways, why’d you need me to call you?”

“I need someone to talk to.” Jimin explained.

“Well, you've come to the right person. Listening is what I'm known for.”

“You should print business cards.”

“I should.” Taehyung laughed. “So, what's up?”

“Well, I, uh, I think I might like Yoongi.”

“You think you what?!”

“I think I might like Yoongi.”

“Oh my god this is amazing, Jimin! Why do you think you like him?”

“Well,” Jimin pondered on how he should start, “Yoongi may love his flowers and make it appear that's all he is but, he's more than just that. He's got this amazing personality that just tells a story. He’s trying to not let me know too much and I completely understand that, he has a hard time trusting people. I love learning about him though, getting to know him. It gives me an intense feeling that I can't describe. I’m not sure how to describe it or give it a name.” Jimin's smile widened as he spoke. “I gave him a plant Taehyung, I think it was called Myrtle. He kept calling it by its scientific name and he looked so happy with it. You should've seen his smile. His smile is enough for me to be happy for weeks.”

Jimin could feel Taehyung's warm smile from over the line as Taehyung said, “At long last! My Hyung has found someone!”

“Taehyung!”

“I’m sorry! I’m just excited.”

“I’m nervous though.”

“Why? Is something wrong?”

“I feel like I’m feeling this way too fast. What if this turns out to be another him situation?”

“Does it feel like he’s keeping some dangerous secret from you?”

“No.”

“Would he be capable of doing something like he did?”

“Unless he’s faking his memory disorder, no.”

“Does he make you feel like something’s going on behind your back that you wouldn’t like?”

“No.”

“Does he remind you of him in any way?”

“No.”

“Then I don’t see any reason to worry about Yoongi being another him.”

“You’re right. It just really scares me, Tae.”

“I know. You have a hundred billion reasons to be like that though.”

“I just don’t want to push him away because I’m scared.”

“If you explain yourself, I’m sure that he’d understand, just like the rest of us. He sounds like that kind of person from the way you talk about him.”

“He is.” Jimin smiled. “Thank you, Tae. I needed this.”

“It’s my pleasure, Hyung. I’m just happy that you’re putting yourself out there again.”

“I never thought I would.”

“Neither did Kookie and I. Speaking of relationships, that romance movie you've been wanting to see is on it's final showing week. It would be a great opportunity for you to take Yoongi out.”

“That's a great idea! I'll have to talk to him about it.”

Taehyung’s apartment door opened and Jungkook stepped in shouting a loud, “I’m home, my love!”

“Kookie!” Taehyung said excitedly.

Jimin laughed, “I’ll let you go so you two can spend time together.”

“Thanks, Jimin. Talk to you later!”

“Talk to you later!”

Jimin hung up and smiled softly.

Word Count: 585