🍃50🍃

7/24/18

7/24/18

Hello, Journal, glad to see you aren’t part of the scrap pile in my house. I’m honestly surprised to see you, especially in the current situation. It’s pretty crazy how long it’s been, huh? A full week without me writing things down. I doubt you missed me. You’re probably thinking, “Oh, here he is. That kid that has to write everything in me 24/7.”. I hope you enjoyed your break then.
Anyways, a lot has happened this past week. First of all, the scrap pile. These men, I’ll assume they were in a gang, came into my house and basically obliterated everything. Hardly anything is left whole. Let's just say I'm pretty upset. Jimin and I managed to sweep everything into one large pile outside my back door. I consider it to be an achievement that I didn't cry.
Second, I've been staying with Jimin. Yes, Jimin's speaking with me! That's the part that surprised me the most. He says that he thought not speaking to me would protect me from something, I'm not sure what, and that he never really hated me like I believed.
This bit is the absolutely incredible part. Jimin. Asked me. To move in. With him. We aren't even dating yet! He said he never wanted to leave me on my own again and he loved having me around. I love being around him too, to be honest.
So much has happened. It's all been pretty crazy, but a good crazy, you know? Gotta go, Jimin's looking at me funny. I might be blushing. Stop looking at me like you're about to burst out laughing, Park Jimin!