🍃5🍃

6/7/18

6/7/18

Jimin waited excitedly on his porch as a car pulled into his driveway. He'd been waiting this whole week, through shifts at the bookstore and endless, soundless nights, for that very car to park in his driveway, as it was doing now. He happily jumped up and down as his best friend climbed out of the passenger side of the vehicle.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook, nearly running, made his way up the porch steps.

"Jimin!" Jungkook responded as he hugged the older tightly.

The driver of the car laughed as he climbed out, "It's like you two haven't seen each other in months."

"Two weeks felt like months." Jimin mumbled as Jungkook pulled away from him.

"It really did, didn't it?" Jungkook responded.

"We're going to have to meet up more often now that I'm all the way out here."

"We'll have to set up a schedule."

"That's nice, just forget about the boyfriend who drove for over half an hour so two best friends could meet up."

"Ah, I'm sorry, Taehyung! How are you?"

Taehyung smiled as he joined Jungkook, "I'm doing fine, thank you." Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist.

"I'm glad to see you two are still a dating powerhouse."

"So am I." Jungkook said, smiling as he looked into the eyes of his boyfriend.

"Enough mush on my front porch. Let's go inside." Jimin said, covering his eyes from viewing the couple who looked like they wanted to start a heated make out session, then and there.

Jimin led the two into his house, giving a quick tour before ending in his living room on the sofa, three glasses of lemonade in front of them. He couldn't have been happier having his best friend and one of his great friends here in front of him, though he could never admit that. He was afraid that if he were to, they'd continue to come on repeat and that could lead them to a fate he never wants them to have. Especially Jungkook. If the issue catches Jungkook with him, Jungkook's life could be on the line, Taehyung's too for that matter. Taehyung didn't even know the issue personally, but he was involved with Jungkook and Jungkook was involved with Jimin. That's just how it works.