🍃29🍃

6/25/18

6/25/18

Yoongi stepped out onto his porch and closed the door behind him. A gust of June air blew through the field and swept Yoongi’s untrimmed locks up off his forehead. He was definitely going to need a haircut. He swung his empty hands loosely by his side while he walked down his porch steps. He probably should’ve gotten Jimin something as a thank you. What would he have gotten him? A new pasta dish maybe? Yoongi sighed, it was too late for that now. His excitement continued to bubble as he stepped off the last stair on his porch. He was finally going to the boy next door’s house. Not to mention Jimin was going to be teaching him something. He could only wonder what that would be. What was Jimin good at? Even if he did know, it was long gone from his memory bank. Yoongi stepped out amidst the tall grass in between his and Jimin’s houses. The grass whipped against his legs, a feeling Yoongi loved.

He had trouble that morning on deciding if he should wear tight jeans that showed off his thighs or shorts that held that Yoongi charm that he'd been known for in high school. Well, he was known by the minority for it. He had always been proud of his shorts charm, even if his father wasn't. Shorts made him look like an outdoorsman, which he was and the dirt stains that painted them implied he dabbled with plants. His father hated his shorts. He had tried on more than one occasion to throw them out, only to be fished out of the black garbage cans by Yoongi's greedy, reliant hands. However, Yoongi thought he had made the right decision by not wearing them. He wanted to recreate his charm, replace what he was known for in highschool with what he's known for by someone just as important. He didn't need dirt stained shorts for Jimin to think of him as a plant lover. He just needed to be himself.

Yoongi stepped up on to Jimin's porch and knocked softly on the door. Yoongi glanced down at the palm of his hand where he had written, ‘You’re there for Jimin's surprise, dummy!’ and then back up at the door. It had become a habit to write his intent on the palm of his hand if it was unlikely he'd remember it. Jimin answered the door with an excited, mischievous grin spread across his face.

“Yoongi Hyung!”

“Jimin! I've been looking forward to what your going to teach me today.”

“You remembered?”