🍃24🍃

6/21/18

6/21/18

“Jimin, I really don’t think this is a good idea.” Yoongi commented as he looked around him. When Jimin suggested changing his not being out of the house much, he didn’t think it meant taking him to the heart of Daegu. If Yoongi got lost in his own house, he couldn’t imagine what might happen to him in this concrete jungle.

“Don’t worry, hyung, I’m not going to let you wander too far.” Jimin noticed Yoongi’s still worried face and said, “Just tell me if you get scared or really worried about something, alright?”

Yoongi swallowed his further complaints, though he had many and refocused himself on watching the back of Jimin’s head. He had refused to walk alongside him and instead behind as he wanted to be able to see Jimin at all times. Though he was worried, Yoongi couldn’t help but admire the city around him. The smell of gasoline and clumps of different restaurants had become foreign to his nose. It had been so long since he had last seen buildings that could touch the sky, endless amounts of people on all sides and shops and businesses alive with human glow. Last time he was in the city, he was with his father, who was finishing up with the real estate agent about the place Yoongi was now calling home. It made him shrink a little at just the thought that any one of these tall buildings could have his father inside. It made him want to go wherever they were going even faster.

“Where are we going, Jimin?”

“To a cafe I found.” Jimin said, almost as if he had recited it multiple times.

Yoongi nodded, his uncomfortableness long gone and forgotten. Yoongi looked at the doors of one of the office buildings that was now had people flooding out of it. Yoongi’s eyes widened, “What time is it?”

“12:30, I think. Good time for lunch.”

“I think the offices are letting out for lunch.”

Jimin looked around, “I guess so.”

Yoongi appeared to be the only worried one. He didn’t want to lose Jimin to a crowd of people, it frightened him more than ever to be lost in the one place he wasn’t supposed to be. Yoongi knew his worry would dissipate any moment, he had to let Jimin know he was scared. He promised he would earlier. He looked forward, expecting to see the younger’s blond head in front of him but was instead met with a black haired stranger in a work suit. Yoongi spun his head around. He was surrounded by older looking men in work suits, no Jimin in sight.