🍃37🍃

6/31/18

6/31/18

"I brought pillows!" Jimin shrieked as he tossed his pile of pillows through Yoongi's door.

"Why?" Yoongi said as he shielded his head.

"What do you mean "why"? To build a pillow fort of course!" Jimin said, trying to appear hurt that Yoongi didn't know.

"Why would we be building a fort?"

"We're having a sleepover."

"Oh." Yoongi's eyes widened in realization. "Oh! Right!"

"Can I join my pillows inside?"

Yoongi stepped aside and Jimin came in. He scooped up his pillows and moved them to the living room along with his small duffel bag.

"Ignore the clutter." Yoongi said, his voice seeping with embarrassment as he stood in front of his shelves. No matter how many times Jimin saw them, Yoongi was always going to be embarrassed.

"What clutter?" Jimin said as he organized his pillows.

"Would you like anything to eat?" Yoongi changed the subject.

"No, thank you. I ate before I came."

Yoongi glanced up at the clock which read 8:36. "Let me know if you need anything."

"Thank you, hospitable host."

"Mi casa es tu casa."

"¿Así que puedo esconder un cuerpo aquí?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Nevermind."

Yoongi sat down next to Jimin, "You sure decided to get a late start up here."

"I've always heard that sleepovers are better the later you start them."

"Where'd you hear that from?"

"Not sure. Some gossip magazine, maybe."

"Yes, because always believe the gossip magazine."

"Hey, don't diss my People magazine."