🍃40🍃

7/9/18

7/9/18

“Is the popcorn ready?” Yoongi asked.

“Nope.” Jimin answered as the two stood looking into the microwave's window.

Yoongi waited a couple more seconds before asking, “Is the popcorn ready?”

“I highly doubt that your memory was kneed in the crotch in the few seconds between now and the last time you asked.”

“Hey, you never know.”

“True.”

“What would be kneeing my memory in the crotch though?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is there like a creature that just sits by the memory portion of my brain and says, ‘Oh, hey, it’s been two minutes’ and knees my brain’s crotch?”

“Are you saying that you’re brain has a crotch?”

“So what if I did?”

“How would you know if your brain had a crotch?”

“Why would I want to know?”

“I don’t know. Why do you?”

“I don’t.”

“You sure?”

“Stop stalling until my memory's kneed in the crotch!”

Jimin raised his hands in defeat.

The microwave beeped and Yoongi grabbed a green, plastic bowl from his cabinet. Jimin pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and poured it into the bowl. Yoongi stole it from Jimin's grasp and dashed into the living room with the younger in pursuit.

“Yah! You can't just take popcorn and run!”

“Well, I did.”

“Yeah, and I thought you were stealing it.”

“Why would I steal my own popcorn?”

“I don't know, alright?”

“Sometimes, I question you, Park Jimin.” Yoongi placed himself on the couch, “Then I remember that there are no answers for what you do.”