🍃28🍃

6/24/18

6/24/18

Jimin stood bent over into his fridge, his mumbled thoughts slightly muffled by the metal box. It had been a few hours since he had promised to teach Yoongi something new, which was going to be how to make some form of food. However, Jimin did not in the least little bit know what he was going to teach Yoongi how to make. It was a lot tougher to choose than you'd think. He wanted it to be something that Yoongi would love and would want to make again but also remember that he's making.

Jimin was completely and utterly stumped on what to make. He hesitantly turned to his phone. He knew referring to someone who had eaten his cooking would be the best option but did he really want to? His friends were fanboys by heart and he feared for his ears. However, if he didn't have a recipe for tomorrow, he'd have nothing for Yoongi. He didn't want to disappoint Yoongi like that.

Jimin pulled up his phone's contacts and tapped lightly on Hoseok's number. On any other day, he would've preferably called Jungkook or Taehyung, as they're the lesser fanboys that he knew but Taehyung had work and Jungkook- well, Jungkook was busy. The only other person who'd eaten his food was S and there was no way in hell he was contacting him. The line rang two or three times before Hoseok's hushed voice answered, “Hello?”

“Hi hyung.” Jimin said, trying to disguise the uncomfortableness in his voice.

“Oh! My favorite dongsaeng! How are you?”

“I'm doing pretty good. Just need to ask you a question.”

“If Park Jimin is coming to me to answer his question, it must be pretty important.” Hoseok said, his voice full of excitement. It was true, Jimin barely asked anyone to answer his questions unless it was important. He was a very independent person.

“Shut up, hyung.” Jimin cleared his throat. “What recipe do you think I should make with Yoongi tomorrow? I'm having a difficult time choosing.”

“With Yoongi?”

“Yeah.”

“Wow, Jimin!”

“Wow, Jimin what?”

“Wow, Jimin, you don't cook with anyone! This Yoongi guy must be pretty special if the cold chef Gordon Park Jimin Ramsey wants to make a dish with him.”

“I am not a cold chef! I just don't like cooking with other people who could potentially mess my dish up.”

“Ahem, cold perfectionist chef, ahem.”

“Are you going to suggest something or not?”

“Yeah, yeah, Mr. Ramsey.” Hoseok let out a long hum as he thought through all the food Jimin had made. “Your baked pita pizzas are delicious and easy, quote you.”

“They are easy.”

“Man, now I’m hungry. Thanks, Jimin. I can’t eat for like two more hours.”

“Hoseok, it’s like six o’clock, where are you?”

“Out and about.” Hoseok said, cheekily.

“Why do I ask questions about you again?”

“Because you’re Jimin.”

“I don’t know if I should be offended or not.”

“So, Pita pizzas?”

“Pita pizzas.” Jimin said agreeingly.

“Will there be one saved for your ever adoring Hoseokie hyung?”

“Maybe, maybe not.”

“Dongsaeng.”

“Yes?”

“Will there be a pita pizza for hyung?”

“I’ll try and make you one, Hobi.”

“Great, you’re the best, kid.”

“You’re just saying that because I agreed to make you food.”

“True.”

“When will you even be able to come down and pick it up? Haven’t you been fairly busy?”

“I have, but I’ll make time if it’s for your food.”

“You really don’t have to, I could drive to Seoul and give it to you.”

“No, no, I know you worry about being in big cities such as Seoul and I’ll get to spend time with you if I come to get it.”

“Hoseok-”

“Uh uh, I'm coming to get it and that's that.”

Jimin knew there was no arguing with Hoseok so he sighed, “Alright.”

“Okie dokie.” A faint “Jung Hoseok!” was heard and Hoseok quickly chirped, “That's my cue.” and hung up.

Jimin sighed and set his phone on the counter. He'd never know what that boy did in his spare time and to be fairly honest, he didn't want to. Jimin stuck his head into his fridge, did he even have what he needed to make pita pizzas? He hoped so. Jimin groaned. He really shouldn't hope anymore, it jinxed everything. He didn't have cheese. Well, while he was at the store he could get flowers which would make Yoongi doubly happy. Jimin grabbed his keys and slipped on his white sneakers. This would be the second time in two days that Jimin's yellow bug would be seen in the supermarket parking lot.

Word Count: 776